- 11

"Learning more about you"

"-His clothes were very silly!"

"And?"

"And that guy is a definite jerk!"

"No, no. I meant that you only told me about this person's clothes, Naruto". You commented, trying not to laugh. Kakashi had given you the news that the three of you were going to participate in some exams to become "Chunin", after he went to who knows where Naruto had started telling you about these ninjas from another village that he had met.

"Naruto, you are inept at explaining." Sasuke, as frank as ever.

"Hey!"

"Hmm". You sweated in front of these two, they were going to really drive you crazy with all their fighting. Taking a deep breath, you spoke, "And if we go train?"

...

"When you said we were going to train, I didn't imagine this...", Sasuke commented as he held in his hands a bunch of UNO cards that you had made by hand.

Currently, the three of them were sitting in a circle in a training ground. The sunlight did not hit you because of the shadow of one of the trees. You could hear the songs of various birds in the distance. The wind was soft against your skin, cooling you from what little heat there was.

You turned your smiling face towards Sasuke, "Well, this is a special training to train your mind-", you had tried to explain before being interrupted by a confused Naruto.

"Hey... what does this card mean", Naruto whispered, showing only you that specific card.

"That's for choosing a color," you whispered in his ear, careful not to let Sasuke hear.

"Oh, thank you, Saku." Naruto thanked you before turning to Sasuke with a determined look, "Alright Sasuke, prepare to lose!"

Sasuke snorted, "Yeah, sure." He spoke with an 'I'm better than your goofball' smile as he tossed a +4 card at Naruto.

"Ehhh!?" he yelled as if he couldn't believe it.

Oh, well, UNO was always characterized by sometimes betraying your friends...

"Pff-", you huffed at Sasuke's half smile as Naruto grabbed four cards.

A friendly fight was what your eyes saw right now. Although, something deep inside of you told you that this would be the friendliest fight you would have the right to witness from now on.

Did you see an out-of-control fight coming between these two in the future? No, definitely not. The competition between these two were always healthy, simply external factors corrupted it.

You sighed to yourself. Yes, board games are definitely the best to improve any relationship.

...

-Meanwhile in another universe-

...

"So..."

"What?"

"You and I were friends?"

"You've been asking me that since last week, idiot!"

Sakura sweated at the outburst of the blond boy in front of her, "Oh..."

'Geez... Was Y/N really friends with this guy?', she thought to herself as she watched him stir the face mask mixture with an unreadable face. Was he sad? Angry? She couldn't say for sure... Sakura had never been an expert at reading people.