- 05

"Our goal"

"Well, you see, I'm not from here, I mean I don't think this is my dimension, I'm from another world where there are heroes and villains..."

"Heroes and villains? Wait, if you're in my body and I'm not there, does that mean I'm dead?". She said with a trembling voice, you could practically feel the tears rolling down her cheeks, it was weird you could feel it, but you weren't crying.

"What!?, Of course not silly, I think you are in my body".

"And how do you know that?". She spoke a little more calmly.

"Well, how do you feel, sore?".

"Well... yeah, I feel bad, wait, is it because of the fight you had with the villain? Is that why I feel sore?". She asked as she burst out with one question after another.

"Apparently, yes". You spoke a little nervous about the situation.

"Do you know how to return to your real body?"

"I... I don't know to be honest, I don't even know what that villain hit me with."

"Hmm, I hear some people talking about what happened to a guy, I think he was the one who attacked you"

"Really?, What are they saying?". The situation was somewhat hilarious, practically you would never have imagined swapping bodies with a girl.

"Well, it looks like the man died...". Well this is bad, if the man who did this to you died that means no one will know how to return you to your normal self. "What will we do now?", you could feel Sakura confused and distraught.

"Don't worry, I'll think of something later". Was half true and half was to keep both Sakura and you calm.

"Okay...", she said as you felt the tension in her melt away, perhaps she was encouraging herself internally to keep herself under control. After a few moments she let out a long breath and then spoke again, "but I'm curious".

"¿hm?".

"Your world, I'm curious about your world. How is it?"

"Oh well, it's a bit peculiar". You giggled, "you see there are these super amazing 'peculiarities' that make half the population superhuman, you know the normal...". Yes, super normal at least for you.

"I see...", she sounded surprised, you can feel her emotion for wanting to ask more but she held back "and- ummm... don't you want to know about my world?".

"No need, I know almost what is necessary".

"Huh?, what do you mean by that?"

"Well, let's just say that in my world you are an animated cartoon for entertainment."

"Wait- what!?". She exclaimed, you only winced at the cry, "what do you mean I'm a cartoon for entertainment?"

"It's because you are... or well, you're supposed to be-". It's true, what happened in the series was supposed to stay within the series... It's not supposed to break the boundaries of physics and reality.

"And... Do you at least know what will happen to me in the future?"

"To be honest I don't know, but as I understand it, near the end of the series there is a war and I think almost all the characters die..."

You felt a strong jolt, most likely coming from her. Just when you were going to ask her if she was okay, she spoke. "But that means I die too and Sasuke-kun too!".

"Uhhh- yeah... I guess so". You're not sure that everyone died in the final arc, but surely some other character would as the series progressed.

"Okay! I've decided!". To be honest, you were surprised by her sudden exclamation.

"What have you decided?". You dared to ask her.

"I decided to help you change the plot!". You were surprised by her response. Your eyes widened and you had to sit up straight from your sitting position.

"Wait, who said I was changing the plot?". You asked before she continued with her plot twist idea.

"What? I thought you were going to do something to change things... It's what heroes do, isn't it?". She asked as you felt her face crease in confusion.

"Listen, I still don't know what to do. I mean, I want to help, but I don't know what I can do to help. I am practically blind as I don't know where to start."

"But what about other people's lives? You're supposed to let bad things happen so that later good things happen". You began to feel the pressure and the weight of responsibility on your shoulders. The weight of thousands of lives and although they were only 'Cartoons' in your world, you were realizing that they had life, Sakura was your best example of it. "Listen, if you're afraid of screwing something up, stop being afraid! A war isn't something most people want... We really can prevent a catastrophe."

You were surprised to say the least. You realized that you were being selfish, you didn't want a big load, you didn't want to fight anymore. The battle against the villains had left you emotionally drained... but you were a hero... You had to fight tooth and nail from now on so that these people would not experience what war is.

"Thank you...". You whispered, finding your voice trailing off not too long ago due to the strong emotions you were experiencing at the time.

"What?"

"I said 'Thank you' for helping me come to my senses and for giving me a reason to fight... when I got here I was alone, with no one to turn to... you could say that everyone knew who you were, but I didn't know who they were, but now that you're here I have someone I can trust and someone who can help me. So thank you Sakura"

"No problem!". You felt her smile genuinely, she was happy.

"I believe I will do it. I will try to change the plot so that the war does not happen and after that I will find a way for both of us to return home". You spoke trying to grab the necessary courage.

"Right!". You could feel Sakura bouncing with excitement at doing something to help people.

"But to make a change... we must become strong, tell me, what are your abilities?"

"..."

"Sakura?"

"Throwing Shuriken and stars count?"

You seem to have a lot of work ahead of you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The reason why the Reader says 'Cartoon' instead of Anime is because she says it as a way of teasing. Since for her the Anime and animated series are the same but with different genres and plots. To summarize she is not an Otaku xd

By the way I'm excited about the story, AAAA <3

Above is a little drawing of what the reader looks like in the outfit she is wearing!