- 06

"Sensei"

The sun had recently risen, giving the sky an almost blue hue with several hints of orange and yellow. You were late for the 'test' although something told you that your new 'Sensei' had not arrived yet, taking into account that from what little you remembered of the series you already knew that he was always late for meetings.

As you walked through the forest to reach the agreed training ground, you thought about what happened yesterday, even though Sakura didn't have a 'Kekkei Genkai' or a 'Bloodline Limit' as she called Certain 'unique' Skills, either could become strong, you just had to find a way to make Sakura's body stronger than it is now.

Speaking of which, you did have your quirk somehow still with you. Sakura's body still hasn't gotten used to your quirk, your best reasoning was that Sakura's body wasn't used to this kind of pressure.

The good thing about it is that even though this body doesn't possess great physical strength, Sakura's body could still be trained in the right way to bring out its strengths and you could train it to get used to your quirk. At least that's what you wanted to think, because if you couldn't make yourself strong in this body, nor could you get it used to your quirk, you would have to try to convince your future enemies through words and you don't think that the enemies of this world would be great listeners.

Finally, you saw the training field in the distance and as you had been assuming from the beginning; Only two characters or rather 'People' were there waiting, at least you still had time to make friends and form at least a plan if the test came to be about fighting with your 'Sensei'. I mean, you don't think that the so-called test will become something like Questions and Answers, you are in a world where there are Ninjas and you perfectly remember those stories of the Ninjas of old who were always fighting for power and among other things.

Well, either way, it's time to make friends.

"Hey guys, how's your day today?"

"Sakura-chaaaaaaan you're late", Naruto... as energetic as ever.

"hn". And it seems that the boy with the duck butt hair still has a hard time forming coherent words... poor thing.

"I'm sorry, Naruto I was late because I was making your breakfasts..." and it's true, according to what you remembered your Sensei had asked you not to have breakfast... but you knew that was a lie, he just wanted you to be weak, that guy reminded you a bit of your original Master.

"But Sakura-chan, isn't that disobeying Kakashi-sensei?"

"Not if it is to Survive"

"Hn, I won't eat that."

"Shut up and eat, Fool"

"Hey!"

Oh yes, a good friendship, Tremble My little Pony.

- - - - -

-Meanwhile in another Universe-

- - - - -

"The good news is that the patient has already woken up"

"And the bad one?"

"She appears to be suffering from severe memory loss."

"... I see"

For a moment Haruno Sakura wondered how long she would have to pretend not to know what was going on, even though Y/N had told her to fake severe Memory Loss so as not to arouse suspicion of her strange situation. She didn't know how much more she could fake it, she couldn't do it for years!

The voices outside her room were distant as she focused on various posters that were hanging in her hospital room, she could feel cold sweat as she saw the kanji that she supposed gave an explanation of various body parts represented on the poster and to her horror she realized that she couldn't read or understand any of them.

If it wasn't for the pictures on the posters, Sakura was sure she wouldn't know what they were about and to be honest the writing seemed to be a more advanced Kanji, of course considering the small differences found in the Hiragana and Katakana writing.

That wasn't the only thing that surprised her when she woke up, because when Sakura opened her eyes there was a cat-headed nurse by her side, although in her world there was a 'transformation jutsu' it doesn't compare to that, luckily Sakura she managed to put on an act of Surprise at not knowing where she was instead of showing her Surprise at the Nurse's appearance. Of course Sakura couldn't be Rude, that wouldn't be like Y/N...and that attitude definitely didn't look good on a girl who was supposed to be scared.

In other words she couldn't get out of her agreed character, the same went for Y/N, although something told her that Y/N was going to do things that were out of her character. Well, in her case if she came to act her way, at least she would look like a new personality rooted in memory loss and in Y/N she would look like a change in person from her, At least that's what she wanted to think.

"... fine, I'll go see her" spoke the tired male voice.

'Quick, quick, quick, quick, acts normal!'

"Y/N..." Sakura turned her head towards the tired voice, even though that name wasn't hers, she had to pretend that it was.

"Do you know who I am?" he said, her 'teacher' or well, rather Y/N's teacher as he sat down on one of the chairs near her bed.

Sakura shook her head, scared to speak for the tenth time that day.

"I see. I'm your homeroom teacher, Shōta Aizawa, but you called me Aizawa-Sensei before the accident."

Sakura didn't say anything, choosing to listen carefully to the words of her new 'teacher', she was almost sure that he would have important information for her.

- - - - -

While the test didn't go as Y/N expected, at least they passed.

Her hand still hurts from slapping her 'new' Sensei... But that's what he gets for scaring her! How dare he whisper her new name while he was behind her?

And how did all that mess you ask happen?

It is easy; when the test started, Y/N in Sakura's body went to hide, the only thing she didn't notice was that Kakashi was following her, so when Kakashi whispered 'Sakura' behind her, Y/N got so scared that she screamed As she slapped her new Sensei, apparently the Scream was so loud that Naruto ran towards her making a ruckus and Sasuke ran to see what was going on. Apparently, in the end, they all came together to take down one man, and even though they only managed to take a bell from him, it was more than enough to get them through.

Your poor Sensei looked so hurt on his face that you felt bad for hurting him, well at least he wouldn't do the same thing in the future, unless he was a masochist, that is.

You still had fresh the words that your Sensei said when he sat you in front of a stone where the names of his dead friends were engraved. He looked almost melancholy and so sad, surely he suffered in the past like your other two companions. Y/N knew that she couldn't change the sad pasts of her teammates, but she could make them have a good time to replace the bad ones that will surely come up on this strange journey and maybe make them have a better future.

You sighed with happiness with this new thought while walking with your team, in the end, it seems that you did manage to form small but safe ties with your new colleagues, which will surely continue to grow larger as time goes by and for the first time since you got here you smiled genuinely.

- - - - -