Percy Jackson x Fem!Reader

Title: A simple See You Later ♡
Fandom/Series: Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Female reader
Genre:Angst
×××××××××××××××××××××
Reader's godly parent is Persephone.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Percy's lips trembled as he looked down at her, tears streaming down his face.

"Don't do that."

He whispered as he brushed away the stray strands of hair on her beautiful face.

"Don't act like this is goodbye, please..."

A small smile appeared on Y/n's face and a tiny laugh escaped her lips.

Her eyes glazed over and she wished so badly that she could stay with him forever.

"Well..."

She began as she looked up to meet his heartbreaking gaze.

"What do you suppose it should be fishy?"

She felt her body growing numb and her breathing started getting shallow and quicker, but she tried her best to ignore it.

She was having a hard time breathing.

"A simple see you later."

She slowly nodded her head and closed her eyes before fighting own body to open them once more.

She ignored the pain and flashed Percy a toothy grin and tried to stop her tears from falling.

She took his hands in hers and interlocked their fingers.

She needed his skin against hers at least one more time.

One last time....

Or just until they're finally able to meet again.

Maybe sometime in the afterlife where forever did exist.

Where they would never have to leave each other again.

"Okay then."

Her voice broke as she stared into his eyes that had been the ones to catch her heart.

"I'll see you later fishy."

He ran his free hand down her face and cupped her cheek, pressing a sweetly soft kiss against her forehead.

"I'll see you later flower."

And then she closed her eyes for the last time, her body became still.

His cries turned into sobs as he sat next to her, his hand still in hers.

"I love you."