Dream or Reality

CHAPTER:1

August 29 2015:

Bureau was silent today!

it was never like this. Yes it was professional cid bureau but it was always filled with duo conversions, jokes. Pankaj - Freddy fights for food, games. Freddy teasing Pankaj and vise verse. Evryone together, solving cases. Purvi was great with technology which helped team so that nothing is left in tracking, recording to find culprit. Nikhil learning chasing culprits until they are caught.

Bureau was filled with Confessions of culprits dayas slap stamps on criminal faces, acp dialogue, abhijeet sharpness, Rajat knowledge about the small details. Shreya being the responsible hardworking cop for chasing and finding evidence. Sachin being there with his share of bravery to jump any dangerous situation to solve and reach the other end of the story.

But what happened suddenly which changed everything?

The Cid Mumbai bureau was not a bureau for this all people. It was actully a home for them where their family use to stay. Acp, Daya,Abhijeet,Sachin,Rajat,Nikhil,Freddy,Pankaj,Shreya,Purvi,Ishika.

Tarika, Salunke in the extended family.

The family of Cid where all use to share happiness sorrow complains.

Jokes and finding clues was essential part of this family. Yes they were not connected by blood but were connected by heart.

A place where sharp minds use to catch culprits, find clues where all use to tease n crack jokes on dcp bt...but today it was different the smile from all the faces had disappeared.

Yes this slowly started from last 7 months. Bureau has become like a deserted island for so many months but today it has finally declared as grave yard with no sound.

The situation of Mumbai Cid bureau had became like this when he left everything behind.

The cop who was tiger of Cid who use to order, scold n be angry was lost somewhere now he had become a silent cop as the star of Cid was lost n with him all had lost not only the happiness but still they managed to keep there smile intacted but today they also lost that last hopes to make things like before.

They last hope was lost but how it happen why no one stopped there senior officer why?why it happened to them to their beloved officer. Salunke,tarika were sad n were not able to believe of all reports what they got after testing blood samples from the evidence which they got only doc but also no one were ready to accept what reports were was stating.

Acp was sitting on chair like a lifeless body, saluke was beside him sitting like he was crushing himself for being a doc where he himself has to find that his son is alive or not n the truth was he is no more.

Freddy- Pankaj lost their smile, laugh n there was only tears in their eyes rajat,purvi, sachin and Nikhil were not able to believe what they heard just now. They got the biggest shock of the life.

Shreya who was unable to figure out thing she was still confused what to do. What to say her eyes were red n tears were cont. flowing like others.

All had tears but one person who was sitting down keeping his palm on his forehead and was shocked, stunned to hear what has happened he just can't believe his bestfrnd his bro his beloved brother is no more in this crule world.

How can it happen? acp sir was crushing himself for allowing his son to do something which any father will never allow his son to do and he is facing the result of his decision today its had been done becoz of one mistake of his. why the hell he gave him permission why?

The person sitting on a corner was in shock state his eyes were dried n he can't think anything rather than his last moments they spent. He thought that this year would be a grt year for him but this year had snatched everything from him. This year was just a cursing year.. Daam this new year.."NEWYEAR"yes This is the day when actully everything started...why did it started...just to snach his best friend his bro frm him.