Uljhaan Rishton ki

Chapter 19  : 

All panics while Abhi see Kavin falling down infront of him and take steps towards teacher in hurry grabbing the gun back and slapping him. Teacher fell down and Abhi runs back to Kavin holding him in his Arm gets worried. Kavin turn and smile looking at Abhi.

Kavin : Kuch nahi hua sir, main theek hu goli chu ke nikal gaayi, (looking at teacher)teacher hain na nisaana chuk gaaya..haha.. ahhh(laugh in pains while Abhi hold his hand)

Abhi: Chup raho, Main abhi tumhe hospital leke jaata hu. Chup raho.

Kavin laughs and losses his consciousness when he scream kavin to keep his eyes open and picks up him in his arm ask the hotel manager to keep hold of teacher until the police arries while he runs outside with kavin in arms.

As soon as Abhi make Kavin sit in car, he see CID team(Rajat, Sachin & Freddy) reaching there and they run towards Abhi. Abhi without wasting time ask them to capture the culprit who is teacher and hand over a picture to sachin while he takes Kavin to hospital.

They go inside and take teacher with him while he was sitting in cab, sachin gives him the picture telling him that he should atleast have this one. On the other side Abhi reachs the near by hospital and Kavin was taken to operation there and was informed that the bullet passed by his bones due to which he was unconscious and required a small operation but now he is out of danger. Abhi was happy when doctor also inform him that he should take rest for couple of days.

Abhi request them for transfer of him to Mumbai hospital which they agree after Kavin gain conscious. He feels relaxed but the sceen of Kavin saving him keep playing in his mind. He was with Kavin until he gained consciousness and team also joins with shreya worring for him. Tarika was also worried for Kavin, looking at tarika abhi felt bad with her pianfull expression. Finally they all meet Kavin but by seeing at his smile they all feel happy that he is ok and relaxed.

 Finally they all meet Kavin but by seeing at his smile they all feel happy that he is ok and relaxed

Kavin was hospitalized for 1 week in Mumbai and was under recovery state. Abhi visited him everyday after work or case leaving everyone in surprise. Kavin was given heavy doses of injection for better recovery and was always in sleep. Shreya was happy looking at Abhi slowly finally changing towards Kavin and started smiling again.

After 1 week , it was fresh morning when Abhi was 1st one to reach bureau followed by Nikhil who was back from holiday.

Abhi was happy seeing Nikhil back and he wanted to share somethibg with Abhijeet but was interrupted by all coming in, Abhi took an urgent morning metting for upcoming very important event where CID was has been nominated for best criminal division award.

Everyone congratulates each other while Acp along with Salunke enter at the same time and they share the happiness. Acp - Salunke were happy seeing Abhijeet finally smiling. Nikhil looks at all happy specially Abhijeet hence he kept quite and did not say anything.

Meanwhile they receive a phone call for a case being reported and all gets to work on it with smiling faces.

Case - (replacing daya with Rajat)