Sachvi - Dil ka Rishta

Chapter 16:

Kavin start searching for the evidence file in the CEO office but before he can find it his snooping is interrupted by the CEO and her adorably floofy doggo, who immediately sniffs out Kavin hiding place.

The CEO pulls a gun on him, but same time another man in disguise interrupt them from the main door and holding her at gunpoint. The man was covered in white hair, white mastage, neck muffler, specs and stiff suit along with a cap. Kavin looks at him keenly.

Man:Are itni jaldi kya hain?Sara check to karlijiye ki ismein bullets hain bhi yaha nahi.

CEO open the gun to checks the bullets, same time Man pushes the lady while she falls down.

Man:khade kya ho bhago yaha se..

Kavin quickly steals her dog's while running out he takes out the dog collar and let the dog go. Man looks at Kavin while Kavin opens the collar belt and find a SDcard. Kavin smiles at that as he saw the tension on ceo face when the dog was near Kavin. Man looks at Kavin again tells him.

Man:Abh yaha se nikale warna yahi rehjaoge uss card ke saath saath.

Kavin looks at man and then follow him outside running while chased by other goons from all directions. Kavin inform Shreya through his earpiece about being chased while running and fighting the goons. Shreya guide him out of the building as she has prepared a sleek black motorcycle for him to escape from there after getting the file.Unfortunately, a delivery truck is blocking the motorcycle from Kavin line of sight, so he mistakenly assumes that a nearby pink scooter is his getaway vehicle.

Kavin:(ear phone)Ye gaadi?

Shreya:jaldi karo Kavin wo log peeche aarahe hain.

He signals the old man and both of them ride the motorcycle together while the scooter's real owner watches helplessly as they steals it and engages in a slow-speed chase with goons from the auction house.

Kavin: Shreya tumne ye gaadi ready ki hain?

Shreya:(ear piece)Haa hain na ek dum mast.

Kavin:(looking around being chased by goons in cars)Kabhi nahi socha tha ki cid office jo suspend hua hain usse aise bhagna padega pink scotter pe do taraf se gundo ke beech se.

Man:Haa maine bhi kaha socha tha ki main tumhare peeche bheth ke gundo se bachte hua aise bhagunga.

Kavin:(while driving)aap jante ho mujhe?

Shreya:kisse?

Man:wo dekho samne flyover hain aur neeche rasta, ye log flyover lenge tak chase karenge tum last moment pe turn karlo aur ye log fly over bridge pe honge aur hum neeche.

Kavin:wow what an sirji..

Kavin and goons speed up the vehicle  but as they enter the flyover Kavin slowdown his bike speed and take a turn to right as they go down the flyover road while goons in car helplessly looks at both of them from flyover bridge. Man guide him via road path while Kavin follow the old man advise. They reach court when Rajat along with Sachin & Nikhil are waiting. Man gets down and handover the file to Sachin. While Kavin handover the sdcard to them. They run inside while Kavin looks at man who remove his cap, fake hair and mustages and keep looking at him.

Shreya:(earpiece) kya hua? Hain kaha tu?

Kavin:Abhijeet sir?