Nayi Shuruvaat: Case of Identity Theft

Chapter 11:

Soon Recap:----

Daya left for mission and time flew to August 28, 2015, everything is changed.

We are going along with Shreya in the flash back about 6 months back.

March 2015

Shreya is trying her best to do something with help of all team members to bring back Abhi –Bureau Happiness, a new Cid officer is about to join which disappointed Abhi.

ACP and other are worried about him accepting and about the huge change in bureau which is Daya place being replaced by someone else let's see now what happens next.

All looks their n happiness surround the bureau, DCP gets confused n turns to find Abhijeet standing right behind him.

Dcp:oh tum aagye?

Abhijeet:(comes and stare at DCP)Iss bureau mein kya hoga bhale hi aap decide karo but yaha kya kaise hoga ye hum decide Karenge.

DCP: Sabkuch badal gaaya par Akad abhi tak waise hi hain.

Abhi: DCP sir Aap jo chate hain main wo kabhi nahi hone dunga. Main kya Hume se koi bhi kabhi CID nahi chodenge aur nahi koi bhi suspend hoga.

Abhi eyes was clearly showing the hurt and anger..DCP gulp his swallow and move from there looking at his watch.

Dcp:ye kaha rahe gaya?

Salunke smiles cunningly and taunt DCP pretending to talk with ACP

Salunke: waise Pradyuman kya lagta hain tumhe? ye naya officer kaha hoga?

Dcp:suna Maine suna sab kuch,tum logo ki baate mujhe ache se samjh aati hain.

Abhijeet settled down on his desk while looking at Daya desk which is now transformed to new officer desk with new look. He remembers Daya, Shreya notices him and becomes sad.

***Daya:Boss ye Chitrole bada zyada khush hain. Isse na ek din main aise japte mein lung ana ki dekhna tum.. (Abhi was constantly looking at Daya desk seeing him sitting there. Daya smiles at him) Waise Abhijeet tumhe kya lagta hain ye Naya officer kaise hoga?hmm ****

Dcp turns to Salunke while speaking which bring back Abhi to reality,He looks at them and see again at Daya desk where he now doesn't find Daya. He gulps his emotions while staring into his file.

DCP: Are tum log kya Jaano wo kya cheez hain uski tariff kitne log karte hain pata hain. wo sirf dekhne mein hi nahi balki dimag se bhi intelligent hain.

Freddy: Aisa kya baat hain sir,jo usse sabhi itne paresan hone ke bawajud bhi usski baat karte hain.

DCP gets irritated and unknowingly a smile creeps in on everyone's lips.

DCP: Freddy pareshan hoke nahi balki tarif mein baatein karte hain. Are Freddy jab wo aata hain na too.......

{In an old under construction building where 3 goons were misbehaving with a girl and she trying her best to get rid of them, she pushes them n try to run away but one of them hold her leg by which she falls down.

She looks at them in horrified way, they all were laughing walking towards her while she was moving back crawling backward. They all approach her and one of them try to touch her when suddenly a piece of brick come from nowhere in the air and hit 1st goon and he fell, other help him to get him up n they look at the source where the brick came and find a guys standing there, they were unable to see his face as he was standing blocking the sunlight from his back one of them come forward and say}