Shreya Promise

Start of New Phase/ Segment of Kismat ka Khel:

Chapter:10

RECAP:

Abh tak aapne padta ki Daya is going on a mission. ACP, Daya along with Salunke are hiding something from Abhijeet and everyone.

Abhijeet was upset on learning about Daya's departure however after a brief argument he agrees with Daya decision, everyone host a small get togeather or farewell send off for Daya and share gifts which could be useful for Daya on mission. Also, they spend some time togeather and make memories.

Dareya becomes friends and Daya leaves a Abhijeet- Tarika love life responsibility along with CID team to Shreya. She promises to play his role in his absence.

Finally, Daya leaves for mission on New year, and everyone miss him. Abhi was depressed after Daya leaving..

Now let's read what happens further : 

                                              ************August 28, 2015********

After 8 months (Daya leaving for mission):-

A girl wearing red churidar with a puff short shelves a small jhumki in her ears with joined hands standing with her eyes closed was standing in temple in front of lord Krishna statue in Temple

She was immensely dedicated in praying to lord, the passing wind was also so attracted by young lady beauty that it started playing with her hair. She looked pure and beautiful but there was a worry on her face.

She opened her eyes priest comes to her giving her a smile. She bends down to take his blessings, he blesses her and hand over her basket full of flower, coconut and prasad.

Priest: Shreya Betiya tum phicle 8 mahino se bina bhule har roz mandir aati ho. Aisa kya mangati ho tum bhagwan se ?

Shreya : Panditji, main yaha kuch mangane nahi balki ye umeed mein aati hu ki wo insaan jo sabke bare mein sochte hain unke baare mein mere kanha soche, taki wo jaha bhi ho khush aur thik thak rahe bas..

Priest:Tum fikar maat karo beta tumhari aakho se pata chalta hain ismein kitna pyaar hain us insaan ke liye aur tumhara pyaar aur Khanaji ka ashirwaad thik rakhega usse.

(She was lost in thinking when priest moves to other devotees. Shreya moves towards tramps and offer them the fruits and snacks she bought with her for them. After a while she sits towards the side of temple looking at lord Krishna idol thinking)

Shreya :8 mahine..aaj pure 8 mahine hogaye Daya sir. Kuch bhi phele jaisa nahi raha, Inn 8 mahino mein maine apna har waada pura karni ki har ek koshish ki lekin sabkuch badal gaaya hain sir. Par inn sab se zyada mujhe iss baat ki phikar hain ki aap theek to hona? Research department se call aate hi sari baatein clear hojayengi.