Tu Tu - Main Main

Chapter 20 :

Shreya opened her eyes as the sunray fell on her eyes, she rubbed her eyes look out the window while the sun peeked at her. She yawed getting up from her moving to her cupboard and opening the wooden box where she hid a small location tracker which she always checked 1st thing in the morning, The lights beeped in it as she kept it back. 

She comes to her window as she looks at the beautiful sun and wind start playing with her hair

She comes to her window as she looks at the beautiful sun and wind start playing with her hair.  She crossed her hands around her stomach while closing eyes feeling the wind, this feeling this routine will end soon, apart from everything going on her heart only whispered a small wish.

Shreya : Kanhaji wo theek hain na? 

She was lost when she saw her mom in the lawn area as she was watering the plants directing the servants to take of things while they were away. She smiled at her mom, she was always worried about shreya always gets ready and completing her work fastly and never get tired. She was sick yet she wanted to do all the thing by herself in her daughter's wedding.

Shreya jerks her head as she remember she has to drop her parents to airport and before that she also has visit the temple. She scolded herself for dragging things and in hurry picked out the outfit from cupboard while an envelop drop out and falls down. It was a brown envelop with shreya name on it, she did not notice and goes to freshup. 

After a while she was at bureau gate mummering sweetly to herself.

Shreya: Ofho kitna late hogaya, ye airpot ke raste mein itni traffic kyu hoti hain hamesha. 

She came back from airport  after dropping her parents as they were visiting Surat for remaining wedding shopping. Siddharth would be back this week and then she will be busy with her wedding preparation. Before that she has to finish her last promise made to daya by her. It was the most difficult and important one. 

She was thinking and climbing the stairs when she hit her head to someones back, she hold her head looks up and gets stunned to see Daya looking at her. He eyes gets wide open with mouth in O shape.

Daya:(smiling leaning towards her with hand at his back)Itni bhagam doudi karogi to tabiyat kharab hojayegi, dhayan rakha karo khud ka (then staring into her eyes)Hone wali dulhan ko kaamo mein nahi uske khayalo mein hona chaiye jo uska hain. 

She sadly smile lowering her head, a tear drop escape while she hear a voice and turn around to find Kavin there.

Kavin : Tu yaha aise kyu khadi hain? (he notice the sadness in her eyes)kya hua tujhe sab theek hain na?

She quickly make a excuse while kavin keep looking at her keenly.

Shreya : kuch nahi bas aakh mein kuch udke chala gaaya aur kuch nahi, acha ye sab chod aur ye bata ki tu kal kaha tha? (kavin smiles avoiding her climb stairs followed by her) Kavin, sun to..