Akhiri Salam

Chapter 25 : part 2

Present day:

So the flash back from chapter 10 has now been finished...

She was looking at Krishna idol when her phone rings and she come out of her thoughts with picking it up the call as she gets shock with the news.

Shreya(a drop sweat make its way from her forehead to cheek):Jaya, are you sure..

Jaya:I am 100% sure, ye bracelet kal subha last trace hua tha uske baad destroy hua hain isse zyada koi info nahi mil rahi hain.

Shreya:(trying to hold herself)par tumne kaha tha ki abh tak ke sare location ki list nikal sakti hain.

Jaya:wo mere pass hain, tum HQ aake list lelo aur main iss box ko destroy kardeti hu taki isse problem na ho as it's no more useful.. that's fine with you?

Shreya:(cleching her heart)haa..main aarahi hu..

She sit back on floor as her heart weeping on information she received but still her heart didnt wanted to believe what ever she heart or what was infront of her. She slowly moves inside the temple while praying for daya safety.

Shreya:(joining hands)Kanhaji, itni badi keemat chukane ko maat kahiye..kuch bhi ho par ye sab nahi, daya sir theek hone chaiye please, unke ke liye main kuch bhi karne ko tayar hu kuch bhi..

She turn away forcefully stepping outside from temple, she was walking lost in her thoughts on road forgetting about her bike in temple parking. She kept walking as she kept remembering daya and the promise she made to him, the time they spend the news she heard.

She was walking hopelessly while she was about to get hit by the car but it was stopped in time, with the horn sound she looks at the person inside car and see Abhijeet in the driving seat who was looking at her with shocking expression

She was walking hopelessly while she was about to get hit by the car but it was stopped in time, with the horn sound she looks at the person inside car and see Abhijeet in the driving seat who was looking at her with shocking expression. Her heart stopped looking at his shocked face while tarika came out of car looking at her.

Tarika:(holding her)Tum theek ho shreya?

Shreya dosent respond while Abhi comes out of the car as he kept looking at her intensely.

Abhi :(looking at her)Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?(shreya was avoiding Abhi as she was looking here there while holding her bag. abhi tarika exchange glance)acha car mein bhetho bureau chalte hua baat karte hain.

Shreya: (looked at them)Main change karke aati hu.. (They look at her in red dress)

Tarika: koi baat nahi Shreya, urgent meeting hain DCP ne rakhi hain. I think phele bureau chalte hain phir tum ghar chali jaana.

 I think phele bureau chalte hain phir tum ghar chali jaana