Aakhri Dua

Chapter 25:last chapter of the season - Part 1

Shreya was shocked as she saw some thing different in Rajat eyes, she clenched her hand into fist as he took a step forward towards her.

Rajat eyes were glowing speaking about something else to her. She was confused with his sudden approach while Rajat again takes a step towards her staring into her eyes while trying to say something as he slowly opens the box.

Rajat:Shreya... Wo.. Wo.. Actully main...

Rajat was neverous as he glup down his fear while falshing a shy smile

Rajat:(showing her the box opening it)ye main tumhare liye la..

Abhi suddenly enter the bureau giggling in phone while both of them look at Abhi as he smile looking at them disconnects the phone. Rajat immediately pulls his hand back hiding it behind his back.

Abhi:hello shreya,(she try to smile)hello Rajat(he smiling nodes)kya chalra hain?

Shreya looks at Abhi then again at Rajat who was trying to smile while hiding the box.

Abhi:(looking around)Sab kaha hain?

Rajat:Si..si..sir wo sab pizza khane gaaye hain.

Abhi:(smirking)mere bina?(He looks at shreya lost)shreya rajat tum dono yaha kya kar rahe ho?

Shreya:(turning to him)sir..

Rajat :(interputing)Kavin ki formalities puri kar rahi thi..

Abhi:(smiling)wo to badmein karenge..(coming to shreya doing action of eating)chalo phele pizza khate hain..

Shreya:(smile)sir almost hogaya.. Wo aap log chaliye main aati hu..

Abhi:(nodding his head)Tum nahi sunogi na.. Theek hain phir jaldi aana(she noded)Rajat chalo hum chalte hain.

Rajat:(glanes at shreya while she avoid his look)Ji sir..

Rajat looks at shreya while going along keeping back the box in his pocket while Shreya avoided his glance, he walked out with Abhi.