Rishte Naate

Chapter 23 :

At Bureau: around 9:50

Everyone reaches bureau when they all saw ACP was Fuming with anger along with Salunke who was also worried with ACP behavior.

All wish him but he gives a glaring looks. Acp looks at all while he notice shreya-Kavin, Abhika were still missing. He takes a sigh looking at the watch in his hand, Everyone share a look whispering about the tension in bureau.

Shreya enter wishing Salunke and ACP while ACP stop her before she joins everyone. She gets confused with his action and looks at all then at ACP while he start his questions at her without waiting for anyone anymore.

ACP:(angrily shouting) Shreya tum jaise kabil officer se ye umeed nahi thi..

Shreya & everyone were confused, she had scared feeling floating on her face while he was staring at her with glaring looks. He was highly disappointed with her while she bite her lips. Tension sadness worry was clearly reflecting on her face. All were sad and worried for her.

Salunke:(trying to calm him down)Pradyuman phele puchte le ussne aisa kyu kiya? Shreya tumne aisa kyu kiya?New reports, Radio pe TV pe ye sab kya hain?

All were confused but shreya finally understand what are they talking about but she did not expect them to know everything so early, now she was trying to frame her answer to support herself while Acp was fuming with anger with each passing second.

ACP: (shouting) Aise khamosh rehne se nahi chalega.. Jawab do kyu kiya tumne aise?

Sachin:(interrupting) sir kya kiya shreya ne?

Salunke (confused):Tum logo ko nahi pata kya hua hain??

Acp - salunke share a look with their lost & confused expression while Acp continue.

Acp: Aisa nahi chalega, (glaring at team then at Shreya)Aisa bilkul nahi chalega, ye tumlogo ka ghar nahi hain...Cid Bureau hain samjhe.. Apni manmani karna band karo aur ek baar main ye sab nahi sahunga.

Everyone were scared to ask him again while they keep quite with confusion and Salunke comes aside slowly whispering to them.

Salunke : Shreya ne CID officer ki authority ko use karke news mein Abhijeet aur Tarika ke confession publicly publish karvya hain.

All were shocked & looks at her with confusion as she was bitting her lips in tension.. ACP is angry because of all this while Kavin enter the bureau giving a glance at her he moves aside greeting Acp & salunke. She stare at him but he avoid her while he leaning on desk carefreely was standing along with all.

ACP:(angrily)Salunke bol isse kuch batane, apni manmani nahi kar sakti ye..

Salunke:Boss, zara ruko.. Usko waqt to do..

Abhika enter at the same time while they see the situation and worried as they greet Salunke-Acp and Salunke congratulate them by hugging both of them.Salunke gives a small hit to ACP with his elbow to wish them while he annoyingly jerks his head then smile at Abhirika wishing them. Abhi takes their blessing while he notice Shreya standing infront while others were at a side. He goes to team and signal asking when purvi whisper in Abhi ears about the situation.

Abhi was shocked as he looks at shreya face who was now looking down at floor. She was not understanding what to answer while Acp was annoyed.

Acp:(taking a sigh)Shreya tum janti ho na agar tum bureau ke rules and regulations as a cid officer follow nahi karogi to cid officers ki personal life publicly display karne ke liye tumhe suspended kiya jaa sakta hain?