dd - "don't trip."

ALYSON "ALY" DANIELLA CARRIO 15 years old , 📍SUGARHILL, NY

15 years old , 📍SUGARHILL, NY.
"THE GIRL WITH ANGER ISSUES"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"MAN, fuck this nigga!" i smacked my lips, throwing my phone onto my bed. i paced around my bedroom with my hands on my hips; muttering Spanish curses under my breath. i heard a quiet chuckle, causing me to snap my head in the direction of the noise.
jaylin stood at my doorway, holding a newly rolled blunt between his pointer and middle finger as he leaned against my door frame with a smug grin.

"jay, what the fuck are you doin' here?!" i snapped, stomping up to him.
he snickered, grabbing his lighter from his pocket lighting the blunt then taking a long drag; blowing the smoke to the side.
"why you so angry, shordy?" he finally asked between light coughs, his eyes falling low.
i sighed, shaking my head with a frown. "yo brother," i mumbled. "he ain't message me back all day."

jaylin twisted up his face, his lips tugging upward into a smirk. he looked me up and down as if he was surprised, causing me to furrow my eyebrows.
"what? whats that look nigga?" i demanded making him laugh softly.
"nun sista," he said. "jus ain't know u cared dat much bout that nigga to be dis angry ova him."
i scoffed, a new feeling anger pooling out of me.
"oh, you serious?! you think i don't care bout him?!"

jay pursed his lips, taking a step backward as i began to get closer to him. he put his hands up in defence, the blunt hanging between his lips.
"nah, nah i ain't mean it like that sista." he told me, "i jus- i thought you weren't serious bout niggas?"
i paused for a moment, my tense muscles slowly relaxing. he was right about that, i was always preaching about how i could never 'get serious' wit a nigga. it was weird to see me getting so emotional over one, especially a hoe ass nigga.

"you right, my heart." i softly spoke. "i ain't serious bout niggas. fuck dd."
jay raised his eyebrows, chuckling nervously. "that ain't where i was going, aly." he told me.
i shrugged, my face falling expressionless as i walked over to my closet.
"he wanna play wit me, ima play wit him. he ain't the only nigga dat want me." i simply replied, digging through my drawers for a shirt.
jay peeked into my room, holding onto the wall. he looked around awkwardly, scratching his head. "uhmm..." he cleared his throat. "alright den, shordy. jus don't tell dd we had this conversation."
after that i heard his footsteps fade quickly down the hallway toward my brothers room, making me smile faintly.

i found the perfect top and pants to wear that i knew would make dd mad.
once i got dressed i went over to my mirror, taking a picture for my insta story with the caption "fuck niggassss" and posted it to my story, patiently waiting for dd to see it and say sum.