↳ cblu - "established pt.2"

ima do this w/o a faceclaim tho so the name not Ellyn no mo its y/n !!

WARNING: THIS IS NOT PROOF READ!
——————————————————
" you put your trust in a nigga, stupid hoe; how you figure he won't fuck yo best friend and ya sister?"

it had been a couple of weeks since the situation had gone down with y/n and camrin, and y/n was slowly starting to get over it.
camrin, however, wasn't over it at all.

he had spent every night and day since the incident thinking about y/n, constantly shaming himself for doing something so dumb to loose the woman he loved so much.

to try and get over it, camrin started going out with the cause of the problem, a pretty brown skin girl named Miah (Me-Yuh).

she was a nice girl and camrin couldn't say he didn't enjoy spending time with her, because he did.
but she wasn't y/n, and he could never love Miah the same way he loved her.

Y/n, on the other hand, had been going out non stop, having the time of her life.
after apologizing to setty, the two had begun spending a lot of time together. wether they were going to parties or just hanging out at y/n's place, they were always together.

camrin was aware of how much time his best friend and ex 'girlfriend' were spending together, and he tried to act as if he didn't care, but he really did.

seeing their tiktoks and instagram posts together, they looked very happy. too happy for camrins liking.
hell, camrin would see at least 20 comments mistaking setty and y/n as a couple and he hated it.

he hated how unbothered she was, he hated how quick she was to throw everything they had away and move on while he was still depressed over it as if he had been the one who got 'cheated on'.

now, here he was, laying down in Miah's bed, mindlessly scrolling through his phone, just trying to let time pass.

"hey, baby." Miah said, catching camrins attention.
he sneered at the use of the word 'baby', it reminded him of y/n. she used to call him baby more than his own name.

Miah waited for camrin to put his phone down before she happily began to show off her newly put together outfit, giving the boy a slow spin.

Miah btw:

(changed fc cus y'all STAYED bullying the last one 🙄)

her fittt: