notti - "stfu."

CARISSA "CARI" ANGELA MANICO14 years old, 📍SUGARHILL, NY"THE GIRL WITH BAD ATTITUDE"

14 years old, 📍SUGARHILL, NY
"THE GIRL WITH BAD ATTITUDE"

——————————
"YO, Q kills meee!!" i rolled my eyes as nottis loud ass interrupted the movie for the 10th mf time.
we were at my house watching 'Juice' on my TV. he was laying on my lap as i sat up, playing with his hair.
this was our 3rd time watching this movie in the past week, i don't really have a problem with it he's just so loud whenever we watch it. this nigga talks the whole time i swear.

"rip raheem tho." he said, sighing dramatically. i let out a soft giggle, i swear dis nigga so extraaaaaa.
"boy, it's a movie." i said, gently tugging on his hair. he looked up at me, mugging me heavy making me laugh.
"ok?" he snapped. "you ain't ever gon understand the real emotion put into this film."
i scoffed, rolling my eyes. it's a sassy nigga apocalypse fr.
he looked back at the TV, a wide smile replacing his mug as he watched bishop cuss out Quincy.

i was trying to really pay attention to the movie but notti actually had me so mad cuz this nigga would not stop talking. i was really ready to slap him in his face.
he went quiet for a moment, making me sigh softly in relief.
but not even a second later this nigga screamed at the damm TV, jumping up going crazy over sum shit bishop did.

"if you don't sit yo ass down i'm slapping you." i warned, crossing my arms over my chest.
he flipped me off, continuing to be annoying as fuck running around the living room.
i got up from the couch, leaving this nigga alone looking like a dummy.
as i walking up the stairs i heard notti calling to me, i ignored him cuz he had me deadass mad.
i heard his footsteps get closer so i ran into my room, slamming the door and locking it.

he started banging on my door, yelling my name.
"go watch yo damn movie, nigga." i shouted to him; flipping him off through the door.
notti stopped knocking, sliding down the door.
"PLEAASEEE MA IM SORRY!!" he pretended to sob, i seen his skinny ass fingers slide under my door. i didn't wanna laugh cuz then he'd know he got the best of me, so i stayed silent.
he continued to fake cry until i got tired of it, making me get up and walk over to my door.
i unlocked it, pulling it open quickly. he fell backward onto my floor, looking up at me with a wide smile.

"hi mama," he sweetly said. "i'm sorry."
i smiled faintly, leaning down and bringing him up. he immediately pulled me into a hug, nuzzling his face into my titties. i hugged back for a little before pushing him away, standing with my hands on my hips.
"you gon shut the fuck up?" i asked, raising my eyebrows.
he scrunched up his face, nodding slowly.
"yeah fine." he muttered, looking down at his feet.

he always act all shy when i'm mad at him🙄. it's cute asf thooo.
"can we go back and watch the movie nowww?" he asked, looking at me and pouting his lips.
i nodded, kissing his cheek. "of course baby," i relied. "yo ass betta stay quiet."
he nodded happily, grabbing my hand dragging me down the stairs back into the living room. he pushed me down onto the couch, grabbing the remote from the table rewinding it to the parts we missed. he laid back down on my lap, silently watching the movie as i continued to play with his hair.

he was actually doing a good ass job at staying quiet, that was until bishops death scene. this nigga got real loud when bishop died.
i watched intently as quincy held onto bishops arm, gritting his teeth trying to keep him up.
bishop begged for him not to let go, quincy tried his best to but eventually he lost his grip and bishop fell to his death.
notti screamed when that nigga died, falling off the couch with his head in his hands. i know damn well he don't act this way watching this movie with his homies.

he rolled around the floor, being dramatic as fuck and for no reason. really acting like this ain't his 19th time watching this movie.
i pursed my lips, watching him with squinted eyes.
this boy kept going, even after the credits started rolling he would not shut up.
"BISHOP MY SPIRIT ANIMAL!" he cried, wiping his fake tears as he sat up against the couch. "RIP THAT NIGGA!"
i didn't say anything, still watching him unimpressed.
slowly, he looked at me. he got nervous seeing my expression, gently placing his hand on my knee.

"sorry..." he mumbled. i still didn't say anything, instead i turned my head away from him rolling my eyes. he stood up, grabbing my chin forcing me to look at him. we made eye contact for a few seconds.
"you do realize you called a nigga that tried to kill his entire crew yo spirit animal, right?" i spoke, making his eyes go wide.
"ay, not that part... his motives tho ya heard?" he replied, letting go of my chin sitting down beside me.
"alright nigga," i chuckled, shaking my head.

notti grabbed the remote and shut off the TV, turning his full attention to me. he grabbed my face again, pulling me closer until his lips met mine. i moved onto his lap; grinding down on him, giggling when i heard him groan. we continued to make out for a little until he lifted me off his lap, laying me down on the couch as he climbed on top of me.
"lemme make you feel good mama," he whispered. i nodded, running my nails across his back as he began to kiss my neck.
"i'm sorry for being so loud ma," he said in my ear, putting his hands under my shirt; cupping my breasts as he began to take off his pants.
"ima make it up to you, ima-." he began to say but i cut him off, slapping my hand over his mouth.

"notti, baby." i whispered, lifting his chin to look at me. he hummed, "yeah?"
i tangled my hands in his curly hair, looking into his eyes.
he waited for me to speak, shuffling from his spot atop of me. i smirked,
"shut the fuck up."

———————
KAMRYN SPEAKS:

sooo yalll, what u think?? y'all better comment some requests 🙄 PLEASE IM BEGGINGGGG

comment n vote, that's all i gotta say 🫶🏽🤭

alr im done talkin!! love y'all