cblu - "ignoring me."

FIRST CHAPTER WIT NO FACECLAIM AND NO NAME!! we starting with the lil Y/n type shii :)) lemme kno if y'all like it or u want face claims and names again <3

WARNING: this is not proof read!
——————————————————————

" it's your fault for loving me , you put your trust in me."

nodding my head to the beat, i walked around my boyfriends bedroom tidying up the mess he refused to clean himself whilst the song 'Language by Brent Faiyaz & paperboy fabe' blasted in my eardrums through my AirPods.

he sat at his computer desk, playing NBA2k with TaTa and Setty, cussing them out for 'selling the game.'
he was slightly muffled by my AirPods, but he was loud enough for me to make out what he was saying.

"setty, bro, i'm dead never playing with you again." he sighed, running his hands down his face. "you're actually fucking ass."
i laughed silently, shaking my head at how easily it was to upset camrin, especially over a game.

i heard camrin stand up, assuming he was probably going to the bathroom i continued on with my cleaning.
i bent over to pick up a dirty shirt from the ground, feeling a hand aggressively slap my ass.

i stood up quickly, turning around to face camrin, mugging him.
"boy, why you putting yo hands on me?" i snapped, removing an AirPod from my ear as the intro to 'Right My Wrongs by Bryson Tiller' began playing.

camrin laughed, snaking his hands around my waist pulling me close. i rested my head on his chest, deeply inhaling his Dior Mens Cologne that i absolutely loved the scent of.
in my opinion, the scent suited him. It was a fitting cologne for him.

"damn, i must smell good for you to be inhaling like that." he said, grinning down at me.
i sucked my teeth, lifting my head up to look into his eyes. "yo cologne smells good, not you."

he frowned, pretending to be hurt as he wiped fake tears from his face.
"damn," he shook his head. "it be ya own girlfriend."

i laughed, gently pushing him away from me before turning back around to continue with my cleaning. "go play your game," i said waving him off. "let me finish cleaning."

blu sucked his teeth, now moving in to hug me from behind.
"ma, ion wanna play the game no more."
" why?"
"'cause tata and setty are fucking ass."
i only laughed, once again moving him off of me, grabbing a pile of his clothes throwing it in the dirty laundry bin.

"Y/n," camrin said, crossing his arms over his chest.
i ignored him, knowing if i replied he'd cling onto me again and i'd never get to finish cleaning this damn room.
"y/nnnnnnn!" he dragged, taking a few steps closer to me, a frown covering his face when i took a few steps farther from him.

"okay." he mumbled, "be like that then."
he walked off, sitting back at his desk putting his headphones on.
i glanced back at him, trying to see if he was actually mad at me. i couldn't tell by his side profile but i was sure he had a mug on his face.

i put my left AirPod back into my ear, taking my phone out of my pocket to put on 'Letter From Houston by Rod Wave.'
i sang the beginning part, swaying my hips to the side at the beat while lip syncing the words.

i made up camrins bed, folded all his clean clothes, put away his hoodies and shoes, organized his drawers and all his shelves. i brought all of his dirty cups and plates into the kitchen and washed them up then grabbed him and myself a water bottle, walking back to his room to spend time with him now that i was done cleaning.