kay flock - "good for me."

WARNING: this is not proofread!
———————————————————
"i cannot love everybody but you isn't anybody, you look at me different so i let you see my body."

i walked past the large groups of people crowding the sidewalks of my campus, putting my AirPods into my ear blasting the song 'Awkward by SZA' to blare out the loud talking of my peers.

my face was naturally twisted into a mug, giving others around me the assumption that i was 'in a bad mood'. though they wouldn't be wrong.

being a freshman in college, you were always in a bad mood.

" y/n, yo!" i faintly heard my name being called through my music and chose to ignore it, picking up the pace of my walking.

"y/nnnn!" i heard my name being called again. i rolled my eyes, still refusing to look back.

i thought i had gotten rid of whoever was calling for me, until i felt somebody jump onto my back, nearly knocking me onto the floor.
i took my AirPods out of my ears, looking back at who had jumped on me.

"dougie! nigga what are you doing here?!" i snapped, pushing him away as i straightened out my shirt, regaining balance.

he grinned, straightening his shades on his face.
"i came to pick ya ass up, you off now right?"

i rolled my eyes, sighing. "yeah but i drove myself, i don't need you to take me home."

he shrugged, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "ahhh ion care." he said, leading me in the direction of his parked car.
"you can come get ya car tomorrow."

i scoffed but didn't protest against him, knowing he wouldn't let me say no.
he opened my door for me, watching me take my backpack off and get in before he got in the drivers seat.

"you want aux?" he asked me, starting up his car.
"no." i muttered, putting my AirPods back in my ears and putting on the song 'Promises by Jhené Aiko'
dougie looked at me weirdly, shrugging to himself and turning on his music.

he had it blasting so loud that i could barley hear my music, so i sighed and took my AirPods out. i put them back in the case then put them in the bottom pocket of my backpack, leaning my head against the glass window as Dougie sped down the mostly empty streets.

"yo, we here." i felt a tap on my shoulder, waking me up from my light slumber.
i had accidentally fallen asleep in the car when we got stuck in traffic.
i rubbed my eyes, lifting my head off of the window. "alright, thanks." i quietly said, yawning.
dougie grabbed my bag, exiting the car and i followed after him, stretching my body the second my feet touched the ground.

"this way," dougie said, gesturing for me to follow him as he began to walk down the block with my backpack on his shoulder.
i tiredly followed, crossing my arms.
the area wasn't familiar to me, so i knew he wasn't taking me home. i assumed we were going to the studio, which isn't somewhere i wanted to be at after a long day of school.

we made it to a building, dougie taking me inside toward an elevator.
we took the elevator up to the 5th floor, walking down the long hallway until we reached a glass door at the end.
we knocked on the glass, earning the attention of the 3 people inside sitting on the sofa.