kay flock, dougie b - "treesh timing p1"

y'all .... another one .. and it's not jenn 😕
i needa stop making promises to y'all 🤦🏽‍♀️
but jenn prolly dropping by friday, don't hold me tho 🤭🫶🏾

WARNING: this is not proof read!
AND THIS IS NOT SERIOUS!! ITS FOR FUN SO IT IS NOT WELL WRITTEN, BE WARNED.
———————————————————
" what a shame, if you were mine you would not get the same. if you were mine you would top everything ."

dougie rolled his eyes as the same tiktok audio i've had on loop for the past 2 minutes replayed again.
he looked over at me from where he was sat on the couch, watching me move my body from side to side lip syncing the words 'dickhead' over and over again.

"y/n you got me dumb tight right now," he said through gritted teeth, stuffing his face in the palms of his hands.

i turned around to face him, placing my hands on my hips. "arion, do it really look like i give a fuck?" i asked, tilting my head slightly to the side.

he quickly looked up from his hands, scanning my face for a moment before replying, "shut the fuck up, y/n." the irritation was very evident in his tone. it made me want to piss him off even more.

"nah, 'cause how you pressed ova a tiktok audio? you a lil ass boy." i scoffed, shaking my head in disbelief as i turned back around to face my phone, getting off of the audio to find another one to make a tiktok to.

i heard dougie suck his teeth and the sound of his weight being lifted off the couch.
he walked up to me, grabbing my arm forcing me to turn around.

i pushed him back, mugging him. "nigga get yo fuckin hands off of me!"

"y/n, word 2 watch how you fucking talkin' to me." he warned, pointing his finger in my face.

i slapped his finger out of my face, letting out a laugh at his words. this nigga really thinks i'm scared of him.

"ain't nobody scared of you, arion."

"damnnn, the govvy craazyyy!" i heard the voice of B Lovee say, walking into the living room from the kitchen with kay flock trailing behind him, rolling up a blunt in his hands.

"alright, Qwayshawn. not too much." i laughed, shaking my head as i shut off my phone, sticking it in the pocket of my hoodie.

B twisted up his face, smacking his lips together as he approached dougie, the two initiating in their own conversation as i walked up to kay.

"what's up, ma?" kay said before i could even speak whilst he was still focused on his blunt, making me smile.
"hi kay," i said softly, wrapping my arms around his waist.
kay glanced at me, bringing the blunt to my lips. "lick this fa me." he said, holding it up to my mouth.
i did so, watching as kay finished rolling it, holding it in front of his face.

he smiled proudly, pulling a lighter and his phone of his pocket.
"this blunt beautiful," he muttered under his breath, going onto his camera app to snap a picture of the blunt.
i giggled, looking up at kay with furrowed eyebrows.

"you really jus took a picture of it?"

he nodded, placing the blunt between his lips and lighting it.
he took a long hit, slowly blowing the smoke out of his mouth.
he coughed a couple of times before bringing the blunt to my lips, watching me take a hit from it as well.