cblu, setdatrend - "take this shit."

WARNING:
this chapter contains sexual content!
(nd this isn't proofread 😛)

ok guys this is like really freaky. fr be warned.. i've been listening to kevin gates recently so i'm a new person.

ALSO DONT FORGET WHAT I SAID BOUT THE ANNOYING ASS READERS, DONT COMMENT SOME DUMB SHIT THAT'LL GET ME TIGHT BRO , WRD2 😭
——————————————
" you like it (you like it) when i be (when i be) aggressive (aggressive)"

y/n sat on her knees in front of jeremiah, her boyfriend of now 8 months, impatiently fidgeting with her fingers as she watched him begin to unbuckle his jeans, moving painfully slow in successful attempts to tease the girl below him.

she tried to hurry up the process by grabbing onto his belt, which only resulted in setty slapping her hand away and going even slower just out of spite.

y/n had never been this desperate for dick before, and jeremiah was really playing wit her.

"can you hurry up?!" y/n complained, sticking out her bottom lip in a pout.

jeremiah smirked at the sound of her pleading tone, lifting himself slightly off of the edge of the bed to bring his pants down to his ankles, now sitting in only his black PSD boxers and white wife beater.

y/n once again brought her hand up, tugging at the waistband of his boxers, only for jeremiah to slap her hand away, again.

"ay bitch ian say you could do allat now." he chuckled lightly, bringing his hand down to grab a fistful of the girls hair, yanking her head backward.

y/n almost moaned at the contact but bit her lip before any sound could slip out, staring up at jeremiah with hopeful and desperate eyes.

"you know you ain't gettin fucked by me, right?" jeremiah questioned, raising his eyebrow. he was only seeing what her reaction would be like to that information. she was going to get fucked eventually.

y/n gasped, although she lowkey expected that. she'd been giving him mad attitude all week and even embarrassed him in front of his friends a few times. usually, that would've gotten her some real rough dick, just the way she liked it. but Jeremiah was too pissed to do that, and decided he needed to teach y/n that acting like a bitch wasn't gon get her nothing at all.

"what?! nigga, why!!" y/n shouted, making jeremiah tug hard on her hair.

"you know why, y/n. you wan act like a bitch you gon get treated like one. the fuck i look like?" jeremiah sucked his teeth, feeling himself getting even more mad just talking about the way y/n had been acting.

he lowkey wanted to tear her pussy up for it but he couldn't give her what she wanted, cus then she would do the same shit again.
but that didn't mean blu couldn't do it for him.

"you gon suck my dick." he told her, watching her nod her head the best she could with her hair in his hands. "and then you gon get fucked rough jus the way you want."

y/n couldn't contain her smile as she nodded again, pressing her thighs together at the thought of jeremiah fucking her.

jeremiah smirked, shaking his head. this girl had no idea what she was in for.
blu was one of the roughest niggas out there when it came to pussy, based on the stories he had told his friends, and he was gonna be the one to teach y/n how to stay in ha place.
when setty fucked her rough, she'd usually be trying to run.
but with blu, this girl would be tryna sprint outta there.