Chapter One . The Lancet

CONTENTS:

Chapter One: The Lancet

Chapter Two: Tea at Bethan's 

Chapter Three: The Walk through Lone Woods 

Chapter Four: The Italian Dwarf

Chapter Five: Bohemian Vampire Bats

Chapter Six: Confidential Brief

Chapter Seven: Mr. Tarpins Funeral

Chapter Eight: The Land of Myrddin

Chapter Nine: Daddies Walk

Chapter Ten: Women Lunatics

Chapter Eleven: Cathy the Ghost

Chapter Twelve: Godfrey's Missing Leg

Chapter Thirteen: Town

Chapter Fourteen: His Excellency

Chapter Fifteen: Cariad

Chapter Sixteen: Epilogue

Chapter Seventeen: Forty Years Later

Added Notes and Photographs:

Acknowledgements:

I wish to thank the Staff and Rangers at Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park, as well as the Rangers and Sea Gypsies at Ko Adgang, Taroutao National Marine Park, Thailand. The Thai Military Border Camp Sirinthorn, Bang Lang Jungle Conservation Area for kindly letting me use their huts, hides, and tree house for the writing of fifteen chapters of my book. Thanks to Suvalux Evans for her patients while we lived at Sam-Roi-Yot. Balahala Wildlife Sanctuary, for the kind use, of their library, which assisted the writing of chapter Sixteen and Seventeen. Thanks to Alan Coates. BA Ed. For correcting grammatical mistakes. Ruth Quaglia, MA. For the finale proofreading, editing and encouragement towards publication. In addition, Euryn of Dragon Books Llanelli, for the Welsh and Anglo-Welsh proofreading. Also thanks to the Reading Circles, Llanelli and Cardiff Wales.

Cover design, & layout by Author. 2021 Copyright. Leo Evans.

In Loving Memory of my Mother and Father

A Llanelli Turk "Cariad" 

By Leo Evans 

For Leone Chawanlak Evans . 

Suvalux (Meaw) Evans . 

Henry Evans . Gordon Evans

.______________________________________.

Chapter One

The Lancet

Dear Father Christmas:

I have been a good boy this year, so please could you send the following items: One year's membership to the National Geographic Magazine, the Lancet and Psychology Today Magazine. I know I am only eight, but I like the pictures, and stories of Azerbaijani tribes-men. My mum complains of big moles on her bottom. To help her, I would like to read up on the newest medicine about big moles on the bottom area. My older brother has been seeing Mavis big-ones, I watched them through the keyhole once, and he doesn't know what to do. I think he needs psychology. I also like chocolates very much, not to get fat, but to give me energy, as soon, I am to swim the cross-Atlantic marathon race for under twelve's. I find after-eights together with Alaskan-Gold's are best. I don't want any toys, they're sissy, but a chemistry set would do fine. Most of all I want a simple pair of binoculars. Palmerton Military Specials USA 980 x 80 X-Ray night vision, Super Optic 50x180. Could you return the postage money, as a stamp to Greenland is rather expensive. If you could put a two-shilling piece under an Alaskan gold, I would be grateful.