Chapter Two

Chapter Two - Driftmark

Elarea and her sisters where getting ready for there mother funeral with there grandmother's help.

They arrived at Driftmark the night before. There father flew out of Craxes and brought Vhager with him. Vagher could be see lying in the field from driftmark Castle.

"You all look lovley" Rhaenys says to her granddaughters as Elarea kept her look out the window staring down at Vagher.

"Girls go find Coreyls, The rest of our family shall be here soon" Rhaneya declares as Balea and Rhaena then rush of.

"Elarea do not sulk"

"I am no real Velaryon, why do you treat me as your own granddaughter" Elarea asks as she turns Around "I heard the rumours of The prince's births and you do not treat them as they should, so why me"

"Your are Laena daughter no matter, she fought for you And Declared it Infront of me and Lord Corleys"

"Do you think me of a bastard"

"I do not think that at all"

"I and Balea do not want to return to Pentos"

"And why is that" Rhaenys questions "Your father lives Pentos it seems"

"Mother wanted to raise us here, and her unborn child"

"Then you shall stay here with me"

"You cannot do that can you"

"I shall I'd I must, now we must attend the funeral"

"We are to Attend a funeral full of dragons" Elarea whispers.

"The fun part is we are not dragons Elarea we are snakes" Rhaneys says softly as she takes hold of her hand and walks out with Elarea.

************************************
"Are you not a dragon mama" a seven year old Elarea laughs "Your brave like Vhager"

"I am brave like Vhager my love, but I am no dragon" Laena comments as she looks at Balea and Elerea.

"Then what are you" Baela asks her mother "I thought we are dragons, Targaryens"

"The fun part is we are surrounded by a mean old cranky dragon all the time" Laena says as she gets a giggle out of Elarea and Baela.