Chapter Six

Chapter Six - The Callisters

Elarea finally accepted that her mother was gone and that Dragonstone was her home. After two Months had past.

She still kept her distance from Rhaenyra, her father and cousins. She didn't hate her cousin but she just didn't want to get close with anyone. Her sisters where the only two she talked to.

Elarea and Baela where the Closest as they where always training and with there dragons. But when they left Pentons for there mothers. There dragons Flare and Moondancer where left behind.

And as they never returned to Pentos they had to await for someone to bring there Dragons to Dragonstone.

Elarea hated it all.

************************************
"Father you called for us" Baela speaks as her and Elarea walk into a private meeting room where Rhaenyra stood beside there Father.

"Girls" Daemon comments "We have news for the two of you"

"And that is" Elarea asked.

"Flare and Moondancer are in the dragon keep"

Elarea and Baela looked at one another with huge smiles on there face "Can we go see them"

"Of course Elarea but please be safe, they both have grown" Rhaenyra speaks up "Flare is about the size of Syrax which is Quite amazing"

"Thank you princess Rhaenyra" Elarea Thanks her.

"Elarea you can just cal-"

Baela cuts Rhaenyra of by grabbing Elareas hand "Princess father we thank you both. But El and I are going to see our children"

Baela and Elarea laugh as they rush out of the meeting room.

"They think of flare and Moondancer as there children" Rhaenyra smiles "They are just like Laena"

"Every bit"

"I know of Moondancer, but Flare how did she bond with Elarea"

"Elarea was two years old and Vhager had laid one egg and that was Flare" Daemon spoke "At first Rhaena was to be given the egg But Laena suggested to give it to El as Rhaena still had an egg"

"Wait Vhager Laid Flare"

"Yes"

"Daemon No wonder Flare is growing that much. " Rhaenyra smiles "I want her to know I could never harm her. Daemon it's been two months and even my boys think they have done something"

"I know you Care for Elarea. But Rhaenyra she isn't like me or you she is Laenas daughter nothing will change that" Even Vagher loved Elarea for some reason"

"I heard she walked towards Vhager when she was five"

"Yes and I think that the only reason she is alive. Is because Flare bonded with Elarea"

************************************
"Dragon, Dragon, Dragon" Two year old Elarea yelled as she rushed into her parents room.

"El what are you doing out of bed" Laena spoke as she then looked at what her daughter was holding "Daemon get over here our daughter has something to show you"

Daemon walked over to where his wife was and looked down to see his Two year old daughter with a huge grin on her face as she helt a golden dragon.

Daemon smiled softly. The dragon was meant to be hers. Elareas hair was as blonde as the sun And The golden dragon suited Her "Now where did you get that"

"It's not a that, Bae said she was a girl. My dragon flarey" Elarea giggled "Look flare"

Flare let out a small growl making Elarea laughed even more.

Laena and Daemon looked at one another with smiles "Elarea why don't i go take Flare to her mother" Laena suggests "your father will take you to bed"

"But she's mine"

"Yes she is little one, but am sure Vhager wants to meet are"

"Oh OK Mama" Elarea responded as she handed Flare to Laena and Daemon walked over to his daughter and Kneeled down "Will flare be Vhagers size. Or long neck one"

"There is a big chance she will grow to the size of Craxes, but I do not think she will of Vhager" Daemon smiled.

"Craxes has long neck"

"Indeed"

************************************
"My Flare" Elarea smiled as she rushed to her dragon who was indeed Much bigger "Baela look at her size"

"El know what we should do" Baela whispered as she looked around.

"What do you want to do"

"I want to ride Moondancer again. You can join me"

"We can't, can we" Elarea asked "And what of Flare"

"I think Flare is a bit to large and we would get noticed"

"Prince Aemond did get to ride Vagher"

"What do you say" Baela asked.

"There is no gaurds"

"Yes and your nearly twelve and I Fourteen"

"Fine, what of Rhaena"

"Rhaena could claim seasmoke" Baela suggested as her and Elarea Made there way to Moondancer.

"He just lost his rider though"

"Yes and did anyone stop that Cunt of a Prince Claiming Vhager " Baela snapped.

"Fine" Elarea smiled as they heard someone walk by and they both snapped there heads around to see a young girl there age.

"Am so sorry I know I should not be in here, but I heard you both and there are no guards" The girl rambled as Baela and Elarea looked at one another "You see I just wanted to make sure you where both alright my graces"

"We are no Princesses, I am Lady Baela" Baela smiles trying to make shew the girl doesn't know what they are about to do.

"And am Lady Elarea" Elarea then adds.

"Am Calera Callister my father's a Knight and mother's dead" Calera spoke like it was normal "Oh fuck am sorry once again I know you both lost your mother a few months ago"

"It is alright Calera but am sure if you where caught in here" Baela says as Calera cuts her of.

"Oh yes, stay safe am to go find my cousin now" The girl says as she walks out.

"She seems nice" Elarea commented.

"yes now come on" Baela said as she climbed into Moondancer and helped Elarea on.