Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine - Edward Callister

Warning - Suicide

"Daughter are you feeling well" Daemon asks as he watches his youngest daughter sit in her bed looking at the wall "Elarea I am trying to talk to you"

Elarea stayed Quite. The ball was a week ago and she gone back to her old ways. She hadn't left her Chambers or talked to anyone. She felt lonely and Didn't know why Edward acted out like that. She hated it.

"El You must talk to me" Daemon snaps "I can murder the boy"

"You will Do no such thing" Elarea speaks up "I am fine, please just leave me be"

"El"

"No. You don't get to call me that"

"Elarea"

"Father you haven't been here for me at all, you weren't even there when my mother died"

"I was mourning like you"

"No you married your Fucking Necie. I bet you even murdered Uncle Laenor"

"Why on earth would I do that"

"You want the crown that much do you not. The only reason you married my mother was to leave King's landing behind"

"I won't allow you to speak to me like this"

"Mother shouldn't have died"

"Elarea please" Daemon begged his daughter.

"You should have" Elarea spat "You turned my life upside down and my sisters"

"You where happy a week ago. So do not lie to me" Daemon warns.

"And how do you know I was not faking it. To make my sisters happy and you"

"I did not ask for you to do that"

"Mother always made sure we where safe and happy. I am going on a ride with Flare" Elarea states as she gets up from her bed and walks past her father "You may want to watch your back father Flare is nearly the size of Craxes and am sure she would not mind burning someone alive"

Daemon watched as she walked out and he let a sigh out. What was he to do with her. She wasn't going to ever be happy here was she. And without Laena he had no control of over her. The only people she was close with where Her sisters Edward and somehow Lucerys.