Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen - Headless

"I think it would be rather lovely" Elarea states as she walks along the beach with her sister and Clarea .

"I do not wish to wed anyone Elarea" Rhaena answers.

"I've been married for three years Rhaena, and am happy"

"Yes but I do not think I shall be happy with some old lord"

"Why do you say that, Am sure Rhaenyra would never marry you of to an old man"

"Yes but father he would"

"Who gives a fuck what he says, he has not done a thing for us since the moment our mother died" Elarea snaps "It's been four years and instead of caring for us he has two sons with Rhaenyra"

"You love Aegon and Viserys El" Clarea speaks up.

"Of course I do"

"When shall me and Baela be aunts" Rhaena asks her sister.

"Don't change the conversation sister"

"I am not, am just wondering you have been married for three years"

"Rhaena leave her alone" Clarea laughs "Am sure she will have a child one day"

"Yes one day in the far future" Elarea adds on "You know, you both don't have to marry anyone"

Clarea and Rhaena look at eachother as Elarea smiles "Sister why don't you go back to the castle"

"And why should I do that" Elarea questions "Is there something you both need to tell me"

"No" Clarea and Rhaena say at the same time which causes Elarea to smirk.

"Fine, fine I shall head back to the castle. But I expect to see you later sister at dinner with them all"

"Only if you give me a Necie or Nephew soon"

"In your dreams" Elarea laughs as she walks of.

"She should have had a child by now don't you think" Rhaena says as she stops walking.

Clarea watches as Rhaena sits down on the San. Clarea does the same actions as she sits beside her "Am sure when her and Prince Lucerys wants a child they shall have one"

"You should see the way she is with Aegon and Viserys she Loves them Both. Even if she hates our father"

"Rhaena they are still young they are only around ten and six" (I stated that I changed there ages in chapter three to fit the story, I hope that is still OK)

"Yes but-"

Clarea cuts Rhaena of as she takes hold of Her hand "It's like you you and Baela are not married. You should not expect her to have a child so soon"

"I know" Rhaena sigh.

************************************
Elarea smiles as she walks of. She can see the way Rhaena looks at Clarea and she fully supports it. To be fair she only was bringing up her marrying someone to tease her at first but then she started to go on about her having a child and it annoyed her.

Indeed She wanted one, one day but she was young and Scared. She was scared that what happened to her mother would happen to her. Elarea didn't want to die giving birth to a child nor did she want to die the way her mother did.

Elarea wanted to die at driftmark from ethier a war in the seas or flying into battle of Flare.

Flare was still growing and she was bigger the craxes, she knew that Vhager was larger and then there was a dragon in the smoking caverns of the Dragonmon Vethimor who was also larger then Flare.

Flare was one of the most important things in her life and she was happy that her dragon was growing but at the same time she didn't want to die durne childbirth leaving her dragon.

She knew of what happened to Vhager before her mother Laena claimed her and she knew of Vethimor he made his home in the smoking caverns here in Dragonstone a little over thirty years ago. No man dared to step foot near the beast as how large he was.

And it was the same as Flare. No one dared to step near her besides Elarea. And they were right to do so. Everyone knew what Elareas dragon did a few years ago. Flare burnt a man alive, then refused to follow Elareas commands when she shouted Dracarys.

But that was all in the past. Elarea couldn't keep looking back she had to look forward into the future. She would one day be lady of Driftmark as the side of Lucerys and she would make her mother proud.
************************************
Elarea made her way into her and Lucerys chambers. She had been tired lately and didn't know why. She thought nothing of it as she fell flat onto her bed and soon drifted into sleep.
************************************
"Come on Boy, An eye for an eye" Aemond yelled as he got flew Vhager closer and closer to a smaller dragon.

"Dohaeragon nyke Arrax"(Serev me Arrax) Lucerys yelled as Arrxa flew infornt of Vhager and attacked her.

Aemond then watched as Arrax flew up into the clouds and he tried to control Vhager.

"Vhager no Serve me" Aemond shouted as Vhager flew up and Murdered Lucerys and Arrax in one bite.

Aemojd looked down as he saw the corpses of his young nephew and Dragon fall "She's never going to forgive me"

Elarea woke up as she sat up in panic as she remembered her dream, What did it mean

************************************
"Sorry that I am late" Elarea Apologies as she takes a seat beside her sister and Lucerys.

"That is alright Elarea what were you doing" Rhaenyra asks the girl as Elarea looks up.

"I was, I was at the beach with my sister then I went on a ride" Elarea mumbles.

"Of course you did" Rhaena laughs.

"How many times do you need to ride that dragon" Daemon asks his daughter.

"As much as I want to" Elarea replies as she takes her cup and drinks it.

Everyone begins to eat and talk in there own conversation. As Luke talks to Elarea "Where were you really El"

"Lucerys I was on Flare" Elarea lies "Why does it matter"

"Because you could be harmed if we don't know where you are" Luke whispers.

"Aemond Targaryen" Elarea says.

"What of my uncle"

"Nothing, it does not matter"

"El have you seen my uncle" Luke snaps "Your my wife and I worry for you"

"After I left the Beach I went to our chambers and fell asleep" Elarea tells the truth "I had a dream"

"A dream of my uncle " Luke says out of confusion and some jealously "What of the dream"

"It was dark,stormy and I do not think there is a way to stop it" Elarea said as she tried to hold her tears back.

"El" Luke whispered as he looked at his wife.

"A death shall happen and no one will be the same" Elarea told her husband as she stood up from the table not caring for the food as she walked away