Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen - All for the crown

Elarea knew that Rhaenyra gave the Quicker task to Lucerys. He had to fly out to storms end and deliver a message reminding the lies of what his father swore to her all those years ago when she became her fathers Heir. And now she was Queen Rhaenyra.

Elarea was indeed worried that something might happen. She wanted to go with him with Flare who could protect them. But Rhaenyra denied her.

"Promise me all you are to do is deliver the message" Elarea asked her husband "You shall fly to storms end and be back before night fall"

"Elarea I cannot promise you that" Luke admitted.

"Lucerys"

"I shall be back safe, but I am not like you. Elarea I am far from what you are. If you where sent I know you would be perfect at it"

"And yet I was not, you are your mothers son a Prince and one day lord of driftmark. You must survive Luke I will not allow my daughter to inherit driftmark knowing full well you were suppose to"

"I shall be back but for now you must leave"

"I do not want to leave you, I never do"

Lucerys takes her hands as he Smiles at her "you never listen but today you must. A war is coming and he will come after us both if we are not careful "

"Aemond Targaryen is no more a dragon than you are"

"I must go El, stay here do not leave Dragonstone"

"I shall not" Elarea half lied as she began to walk of as Luke prepared to leave.

************************************
It had brrn a few hours as Elarea sat with her sister in her Chambers. She knew the flight and back to storms end was a few hours but knowing full well that something could happen scared her more than anything in the world.

"Hey El you must not worry for him" Baela reminded her "Your worrying to much over nothing"

"Am I, am I really" Elarea snapped "Rhaenyra is suppose to be Queen it would have been quicker if grandmother burned every last one of them alive or if we all flew out and attacked them"

"They have sunfyre, dreamfyre and mothers dragon"

"Vhagar wont attack me"

"But she will of us"

"Well we have more dragons, craxes then there is Veithmor he is unclaimed And flare she is near enough the size of Vhagar"

"Take a walk sister"

"I think I shall"

"Don't even think about leaving this island"

************************************
As Elarea walked along the beach she stopped as she looked into the ocean. She and Luke were one day to rule the seas the ships.

Driftmark is what her mother called home and yet she only returned to be given to the ocean. She died at the hands of a dragon but rested at sea.

"Elarea" She then heard someone say her name as she turned around to se eher father.

"Father, I am sorry if I should not be out here" Elarea whispered.

"Aemond Targaryen was spotted leaving Stroms end shortly after Lucerys " Daemon mumbled as he watched his daughters face dropped "Lucerys is said to be on his way back safely"

"Father Aemond is Hungry for Revange we must do something"

"The boy won't attack unless he wants bloodshed"

"And if he does, if Luke died the person who has been at my side"

"That is a slim chance but if it is Then a war is what they shall have"

"Father"

Daemon looked at his daughter once again knowing she would never forgive him if anything happened "Go"