Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight - first Dance

Half a year Elarea and her sisters had been at Dragonstone. And Elarea was soon to turn ten and four and she was happy. If you asked her three months ago if she was happy she would have said no.

She had grown close to Rhaenyra but never thought of her as a mother. Rhaenyra was simply her father's wife. She talked to her cousins but not as much as she ddi with Edward Callister. She and her sisters loved spending time with him and his younger cousin Clarea. They where Quite the pair when together. Rhaena was closer with Clarea then Edward as Baela and Elarea where.

************************************
"Rhaenyra you called for us" Baela smiles as she greets her "Is it a urgent matter"

"Nothing to worry about Baela. We are throwing a ball" Rhaenyra answers "For the babe"

"The child is not born yet though" Elarea States "Why does it need a ball"

"It is not for the babe. Daemon and I just thought it would be nice for you all to experience a ball"

"You did" Rhaenyra's two sons say as they looked at there cousins.

"Yes"

"This shall be great" Rhaena speaks up "Mother and father met durne a ball"

"Yes and then they fell in love" Baela adds forgetting that there stepmother and Cousins was there "I hope we meet someone like Mother did"

"Yes then we can wed and run of" Elarea joins the conversation.

"Mother" Luke speaks while his three of his cousins spoke in there own conversation.

"Girls why don't you get ready for it" Rhaenyra suggests.

"If course Princess Rhaenyra" Elarea smiles and follows her sisters out the room.

"Why are you really throwing a ball mother" Jacerys asks knowing that she would not throw a ball for an unborn child.

"They are of age and Elarea shall be aswell soon"

"You want to marry them of" Luke snaps "There our age mother"

"Lucerys, Laena was 12 when she was offered up to my father and most People are wed at 14"

"Elarea is 13" Luke says.

"Yes but she shall be 14 soon and Lord Callister as tooken a liken to her. And if that does not work out then You and Jace will wed them"

"And do you not think we do want that. Baela and I are Close" Jacerys says.

"Boys this is not your choice" Rhaenyra declares "I shall see you later at the ball"

************************************
"Do I look alright" Baela asked her twin as Elarea sorted her hair "We are in a hurry"