Chapter Three

Chapter Three - An eye for an Eye

Elarea could not sleep not tonight, her father never came inside and wished them goodnight. But of course he would not.

Elarea sit at the window ledge staring out to the beach where Vhager laid. Her and Vhager and a small bond, not one of a rider and A dragon. One of A friend.

Elarea was five years old when she walked up to her mother's dragon and Vhager did not burn her alive. After That Vhager was not just protective over her rider but her daughters. Elarea hoped her sister would be able To Claim Vhager. She was her to Claim was she not.

Rhaena deserved to have a chance.

Elarea kept her eyes on Vhager as she noticed her stand up and let out a growl.

Elarea thought nothing of it u till Vagher stood up and at this so did Elarea. She rushed towards her sisters and woke them up and pulled them to the window as they watched there mothers dragon fly of.

"What do we do" Rhaena mutters.

"She is out mother's dragon yours to claim" Elarea snaps as they watched Vagher fly.

Baela took hold of her sisters hands and pulled them quickly out there shared chambers.

"Baela where are we going" Elarea asked.

"To get our cousins then our mother's Dragon"

************************************
Rhaena and Elarea stood behind Baela as she walked towards Jacerys bed "Go wake llLuke up"

Elarea and Rhaena nodded there head as they rushed to where Luke slept.

Rhaena pushed Luke slightly till he awoke "Rhaena, Elarea"

"Someone has stole Vhager" Rhaena whispered as Lucerys stood up and looked at Rhaena then to Elarea who seemed worrier then Rhaena.

"What" Luke whispered once he took his gaze away from Elarea.

"Vhager is gone we do not know who took her" Elarea spoke.

Baela walked over with Jace as they all huddled together.

"Elarea is the only one who has ever stepped foot near Vhager without being burnt to death or being her rider" Baela whispers "If we want Vhager back Elarea has t-"

"Elaera could be hurt, Vhager has a new rider" Lucerys butted in.

"We shall go to the dragon keep and wait for whoever claimed her to appear" Jace says as all of them nodded there heads and Snuck out of the Room. Elaera stayed behind for a few moments untill Luke came back and took hold of her hand.

"We shall get her back" Luke smiled.

"I do not think that Prince Lucerys" Elarea answered "But we must try"

************************************
As the five of them waited in the dragon keep Elarea was the only one who would not say a word. Baela tried to talk to her sister but Elarea walked away.

Vhager was her mother's but her mother died. Anyone could have claimed Vagher and Rhaena should have tried. Elarea hoped Vhagers new rider would do good.

When they heard someone walk In Elarea finally joined her cousins and sisters as she stood next To Rhaena and saw Aemond.

"Is that not the Prince your uncle " Elarea Whispered to Luke as he nodded his head.

"Vhager is my mother's dragon" Rhaena snaps.

"Your mother's dead and Vhager has a new rider now" Aemond states.

"She was mine to claim not yours" Rhaena says.

"Then you should've claimed her. Maybe your cousins can find you pig to ride" Aemond shouts "It would suit you"

Elarea watched as
Rhaena walked over to push Aemond. Next thing Elarea knows Baela punched Aemond in the face.

Elarea then Aemond hit Baela and this causes Her to walk up to Aemond and punch him in the face.

Aemond looks at the girl as she did not look alike her sisters. He does not want to harm her so instead he pushes her back and she stumbles into her sisters who catches her.

Aemond "Come at me again and I'll feed you to my dragon"

Elarea let's put a small laugh "I cannot believe Vhagar let you claim her"

Jace takes a chance and he rushes over to Aemond and they start to fight.  When Jace ends up on the ground and she sees luke fall to the ground Naerys walks Back up to Ameond and pushes him. He slaps her in the face and Elarea winces as she kicks him close to his privates.

Aemond then shoves Elarea to the ground as her sisters rush to her and help her up at the same Time Lucerys walks towards Aemond and starts to fight him.

Till Aemond picks up a rock and take holds of Luke "You will die screaming in pain just like your father did and just like Your mother"

"Say another word of our mother and you shall die the way she did" Rhaena warns.

"My father is still alive" Luke cries.

"He doesn't know does he, and Lord strong" Aemond smiles "Your 11 years in age Little luke you should know better" (I changed there ages to fit the story hope that's OK)

Jacerys pulls out a dagger and moves Infront of Elarea and her sisters.

"Jace" Rhaena screams.

The boys start fighting again as Jace ends up. On the ground and Elarea stands infront of the twins.

Luke looks at Elarea as he grabs the dagger and slashes it across Aemonds eye 

An- I did change ages to fit the story if that's OK.

Lucerys And Elarea are 12 ish
The twins and Jace are around 13-14