Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen - Aemond Targaryen

"How good it is to see you all tonight together" Viserys smiles.

"Prayer before we begin" Alicent asks.

"Yes"

"May the Mother smile down on this gathering with love. May the Smith mend the bonds that have been broken for far too long. And to Vaemond Velaryon, may the gods give him rest"

Luke takes hold of Elareas hand as feeling something was of.

Elarea felt Luke take her hand as Alicent prayed. She and Luke sat across from Aemond. All she could thibk about was Lukes death. If it happened she would never forgive herself.

"El are you alright" Luke whispers as she nods her head in return.

"This is an occasion for celebration, it seems. My grandsons, Jace is to marry his cousins Baela and My Niece and youngest grandson are to have a child, further strengthening the bond between our houses" Viserys states "A toast to the young Princes. and their My young nieces"

"Well done, Jace. You'll finally get to lie with a woman"Aegon whispered to Jace" Your brother even laid with a woman before am sure her child will actually look like a Targaryen"

"Watch what you say about Elarea, If she hears you I suggest to tun" Jace snaps back.

"Let us toast as well Prince Lucerys and Lady Elarea the future Lord and lady of the Tides" Viserys adds.

"Am not scared of a pregnant woman and You'll be great. You do know how the act is done, I assume. At least in principle" Aegon asks jacerys, Where to put your cock and all that"

"Let it be cousin" Baela warns.

Elarea looked over at Baela as she heard her talk "Aegon is doing something"

"It is not out battle" Luke says "Let us just talk and Have fun my love"

"alright"

"You can play the jester if you wish, but hold your tongue before my betrothed and dare say another word of my sister in law and you will pay" Jace snaps.

"It both gladdens my heart and fills me with sorrow to see these faces around the table. The faces most dear to me in all the world... yet grown so distant from" Viserys began to speak again as he stands up.

"Luke he does not look very well" El muttered "A life for a life"

"No one shall die El, now we must listen he is the king" Luke smiled.