being bad feels pretty good, huh?

[Summary]

[Summary]

-Eddie x Fem!Reader -

You get detention, unfortunately, having to spend your weekend sitting in a shitty classroom until someone sitting in the back of the class starts bugging you.

Meaning you wouldn't be the only one stuck at school on a perfectly good Saturday.

| Warnings || 18+ | Drug usage, explicit language, sexual content, inexperienced!reader, teasing, dom! Eddie, praise kink, hair pulling, fingering, oral (f receiving).

2.7k words

March 24, 1986

Saturday morning, at Hawkins High.

You were in front of the school as your mother talked to you in the car. Your brother Dustin sat in the back seat, listening to everything.

"Just don't do it again, honey, okay?" Claudia said with a reassuring smile.

It was dumb. You got detention for being late, and that was due to your little brother. Always making you late because he wanted to talk to Suzie. At first, it was cute, but now it was really getting on your nerves.

You looked over at your mom, giving her a small smile, "I won't, mom."

Quickly getting out of the car, you shut the door before hearing the sound of the vehicle leaving. You looked over at the school, letting out a sigh. This should be interesting.

It was a damn Saturday, and you were here. You didn't really know if anyone would be in detention with you. But even if they were, you would do your best to ignore them.

Stuck.

As you walked down the hallway, it was quiet, with no one around. There were posters all over the wall and other crap no one ever bothered to read.

You continue to walk until you finally get to the classroom heading inside. A teacher sat at the desk, not paying attention. The door closed behind you, and he looked up with a small smile.

Giving him one back, you started to walk to one of the seats. Not noticing the other person in the room. They were sitting in the back, black boots and all. A joint behind their ear and a smirk on their lips.

The one and only Eddie Munson.

His eyes watched you sit down, slightly revealing your white cotton panties. A plaid skirt resting on your body with a sweater tucked into the hem. Traveling his brown orbs down your body, he chuckled to himself.

The male talked to you a few times. You bumped into him in the hallway, making your books fall everywhere. You squeaked out an I'm sorry while he would chuckle, saying it's alright, sweetheart. This made you feel tingles all over your body.