drunken trouble

[ Summary ] pt

[ Summary ]
pt. 4 of forbidden love (requested)

- Eddie x Fem!Reader -

Hopper finally lets you out on Halloween with Eddie and the gang. You all go trick or treating which ends with you getting drunk at the party. Your best friends appearance is delayed for a bit until Steve calls him to come get you.

Eddie does his best to take care of you, knowing Hopper would be furious if you came home absolutely plastered.

| Warnings | alcohol,  explicit language, and drug usage. (nothing major, just eddie taking care of the reader )

3.8k words

"Do you really have to carry around that big-ass knife?" Eddie asked as he stared at the redhead standing in front of him

"Do you really have to carry around that big-ass knife?" Eddie asked as he stared at the redhead standing in front of him. She was dressed in a Michael Myers mask, along with black clothes. Max just shrugged before sticking it back in her bag.

The male just shook his head, thinking how these damn kids are going to kill him. You both promised to take them to trick or treating before going to a party. It wasn't something Eddie wanted to go to, but you've never been to one.

Both of them patiently waited in the living room for you. Eddie's face was covered in clown makeup with a messy bun in his hair. You helped him with his entire look because he was scared to mess it up. He had a black button-up on his body, with jeans and some boots.

He had no idea what you were dressing up as, which made him a little nervous.

Eddie worried about other guys looking at you or getting the wrong idea. He absolutely hated how everyone looked at you like some prize—just wanting to get in your pants. No doubt Eddie wanted to protect you from anything at all costs. He was also just afraid someone else might take his place one day.

"y/n, hurry up," Eddie's voice came through the door, making you huff.

"One second."

You were still getting ready in the pretty costume you had picked out weeks ago. Elf ears were placed on yours, and a white dress on with a brown corset around your waist. You softly hummed, putting some glitter around your eyes. It was such a hassle, but you made it work.