somebody else (pt 2)

[ Summary ]

[ Summary ]

- Eddie x Fem!Reader -

After the kiss with Eddie, you were distant. But the distance isn't long when the male has some party for his band. You happened to be invited along with everyone else you know.

What will happen when you show up with a date next to you?

| Warnings || 18+ | tension, angst, quick unprotected sex, cheating (just for the story, I do not think it's okay!), hair-pulling, and kissing.

2.8k words

"It's going to be fine," Robin says, pulling you into the huge office building

"It's going to be fine," Robin says, pulling you into the huge office building. You felt your heart racing as you both walked inside. Eddie was having some big party for his band, and of course, he invited you.

You didn't want to be here, but your best friend practically shoved you in a dress and forced you to come.

And you were anxious, really anxious. Not knowing what would happen when you and Eddie see each other. The kiss you two shared lingered on your lips. It was all you could think about.

Taking a deep breath, you put on a small smile trying to suppress your real emotions. You smoothed out the black dress on your body before walking down the stairs to the main area. The place was massive, and hundreds of people were all over, talking about god knows what.

As you were distracted, Eddie and Chrissy stood near the boys. He was listening to their conversation, just sipping on his alcoholic beverage. Not really into what they were speaking out. As the male looked around the room, his eyes landed on you, making him almost choke on his drink.

Fucking christ, he thought to himself.

Eddie stared as you walked down the stairs, looking absolutely beautiful. How the dress fit you and your features popping out had him drooling all over the place. The male was completely star stuck until Chrissy brought him back to reality.

"Eds, I'll be right back," The blonde girl chirped, giving him a small kiss.

All he did was nod before turning his attention back to you. Eddie felt like a horrible person. Here he was, standing with his girlfriend but would instead be gawking at you.