sleepless nights

[ Summary ]

[ Summary ]

- Eddie x Fem!Reader -

You had a hard day, a very hard day, which is making you want to stay in your bed and not leave the house.

Sleeping isn't even an option for you at this point. No matter how many times you close your eyes, you can't seem to get some rest.

Until Eddie shows up, trying to help you in any way he can.

| Warnings || depressive episode, crying, anxiety, drug usage. (comfort from eddie)

1.8k words

8k words

1:25 am

There you lay in your bed, tossing and turning. The moon was high in the sky, shining through the window. It felt like that was the tenth time you rolled back over. The bedspread was gently clutched in your hands as it was draped over you. The cold slowly seeped into the dark room, making you shiver.

No matter how many times you closed your eyes and counted sheep, there was no luck. You couldn't sleep at all. Though with how exhausted you felt, for some reason, sleep wasn't an option right now. It felt like hours had passed, but that was only because of the negative thoughts that consumed you.

Everything going on made you want to break into a million pieces. It was crashing down like waves on the shore. You couldn't bare it any longer.

Finally, you rose from your bed, looking around the dark room. It's already so late. It's already so late. What is there to do? I just want some sleep, for god sake.

Taking a deep breath, you leaned over to turn your lamp on. No reason to sleep now that you're already awake. You slowly moved off the bed and towards the door.

Quietly, you walked down the hallway till you finally reached the dimly lit kitchen. It felt like your head would pop off with how many thoughts seemed to cram up. And it didn't help that your day at work went like complete shit.