somebody else

[ Summary ] Part 2 of accidental present

[ Summary ]
Part 2 of accidental present

-Eddie x Fem!Reader -

You try your hardest to get over Eddie. But it's a lot seeing him with Chrissy every day. It makes you sick, but you pretend like it doesn't affect you. Robin sets you up with a date, but it doesn't go very well.

You need up accidentally leaving a voicemail on Eddie's machine, which completely changes everything...

| Warnings | angst, jealousy, sexual tension, kissing, and heated moment.

3.2k words

It's been weeks, and you still couldn't believe it

It's been weeks, and you still couldn't believe it. You couldn't wrap your head around the fact that Eddie and Chrissy were dating. She was always there no matter where you went, even when you tried to be alone with him. She was everywhere.

Absolutely everywhere.

It didn't take long for her to join the group. And this made you feel like she was taking everyone away from you, especially Eddie.

You and the male were so close until the girl you couldn't stand showed up. Your best friend liked her in high school, and you were jealous. Yet you pushed it away then.

Every time you saw them together, it made you want to scream.

So the best thing was to not go to anything you were invited to. Yet that worried everyone. Even Jonathan was concerned about how distant you had gotten with everyone.

"Why don't you just tell him?" Byers said as you both sat on the couch.

You shook your head, "How can I just tell him? I mean, what about Chrissy?".

Jonathan scoffed, knowing damn well that didn't mean anything. It doesn't matter if Chrissy was in the picture or not. He could see how much Eddie cared about you.

"What about her? They have been going out for two weeks y/n. And Eddie has been in love with you for like four years", He said, making you look up at him.