blood sucking freak

[ Summary ]

[ Summary ]

- Eddie x Fem!Reader -

Somethings up with Eddie.

Ever since he got back from California, he's been different. He just didn't seem like the usual clumsy boyfriend you had.

But you were ready to figure that out.

| Warnings || 18+ | cursing, angst, oral/fingering, some roughness, handcuffs, choking, biting, blood, and unprotected p in v (wrap it before you tap it).

2.9k words

You huffed in annoyance, feeling the cold air hit your skin

You huffed in annoyance, feeling the cold air hit your skin. It was freezing outside, and you couldn't help but feel like a popsicle. But it probably wasn't the best idea to sit outside your boyfriend's trailer peeking through the window.

Now, this wasn't something you usually did. But you were so concerned with how Eddie has been acting. It was all that was ever on your mind.

He went on vacation not too long ago, being the same clumsy male. And now he was popping out of nowhere so quietly you didn't even notice.

Something was different. Eddie was cold, so cold all the time. His once warm body wasn't the same as it used to be. Making you not cling to him as much anymore. He even slept all day and barely ate. Even when you tried to feed the boy, he pushed it away.

The metalhead knew you were concerned, but he always said everything was fine and that you were being crazy and making things up, which ended up in fights, as usual.

But Eddie was worried.

All because of what he was and that you would end up finding out the truth. It was hard not to, mainly because he couldn't control himself around you. Constantly hearing your heartbeat as you slept next to him and the blood running through your veins.

Eddie just wanted to protect you. He would do anything for you. Absolutely anything because the male loved you so damn much. He just wanted you all to himself.