"friends"

[ Summary ] pt

[ Summary ]
pt. 2 of forbidden love

- Eddie x fem!reader -

Eddie and you stop to get a movie from family video where you see your friends.

Unfortunately you run into Jason and his brother, always hating to see them. Making you feel uncomfortable and being rude.

But your day gets better once you find small animal in the road.

| Warnings | just some tension and language.

just some good ol' eddie fluff <3

1.6k words

Eddie held onto you as you walked down the street, it was a bit cold, but you had a sweater wrapped around your body

Eddie held onto you as you walked down the street, it was a bit cold, but you had a sweater wrapped around your body. You both were on a mission to family video for a scary movie.

He looked over, seeing you looking around the area you were both in. You were always so observant about everything. Staring at things that interested you, people watching, was your thing.

Eddie admired your outfit as you were occupied seeing anything that caught your attention. The little black shoes you always wore from being so short. Black tights were around your legs with one of your many skirts.

Sweaters were something you always wore, and Eddie loved you in them. But he always liked anything you wore because it was you, of course.

He suddenly noticed you turning your head to look at him. Quickly moving his head back just in time, he looked back at you, pretending he hadn't been staring at you.

"What movie did you want again?" Eddie asked, trying to make conversation.

"The Shinning."

The male tilted his head to the side at your choice. You always got scared by those movies, yet they were your favorite. He would also try to persuade you to pick something less scary, but you refused.