sick days

[ Summary ]pt

[ Summary ]
pt. 3 of forbidden love (highly requested)

- Eddie x Fem!Reader -

Your stuck sick at home with your new kitten, and Eddie comes to visit you. Being the funny goofball he is, he tries to steal your kitten.

Your not having it.

The both of you end up leaving the house to go to the tattoo shop with the metalhead.

| Warnings | none

just fluff <333

2.2k words

A smile rested on your face as you stared down at the ball of fluff in your hands from a couple days ago

A smile rested on your face as you stared down at the ball of fluff in your hands from a couple days ago. You practically begged Hopper to let you keep it. He went on and on about how much responsibility it would be. Luckily you got him to say yes, due to sharing custody with Eddie.

El was also falling in love with the kitten. Always comes into your room to see it and gets sad every time Eddie comes and takes it over to his house. After finally figuring out the small animal was a boy, your best friend insisted it be named Ozzy.

It took a lot of convincing, but you finally agreed on the name, which made Eddie even happier than he already was. The male never really had a pet; if he did, it usually died or ran away.

You were happy to share the cat with him, but he always took the kitten without knowing. You would spend hours searching the house looking all over for Ozzy, only to find that Eddie snuck him into his leather jacket.

The phone would ring in the male's trailer, signaling that you noticed your kitten was gone. He would laugh the entire time you lectured him about taking 'your precious child.' However, you couldn't stay mad and just let him keep Ozzy for the night.

Today, it was your turn with the little rascal. You've been having a pretty hard week dealing with so much homework. You had gotten sick for a few days due to the cold weather, better and worse outside.