Introduction

March 18th 2009

Hello there, uhh...

I don't know what to write here. But I guess introduction is a start, my name is Gilbert Gibbs and I am age 37 years old. I am a generic train driver in Sodor. To set my background, I never actually was born in Sodor but my birthplace was in London. During my childhood years in London, I have grew up reading the books of the Railway Series. So, the gist of the Railway Series is to recap it, It's train with faces and sometimes even cars and helicopters. My aspiration in life was to become one day, a train driver on Sodor Island and I want to set my goal to Sodor.

When I was 23, I moved to Sodor and I saw the steam team doing their task. I was amazed at the magic of engines. Once I got to Sodor, it wasn't long before I applied to be the train conductor. Time pass by, and once I was 29, I was officially a train driver for the NWR 1 or famously known as Thomas the Tank Engine. And rest was history.

Until I was promoted to become a train driver for the NWR 4 or Gordon the Express Engine at age 34 and I have worked with him for the rest of my life. 

During the time when Thomas was absent on his "world" adventure

During the time when Thomas was absent on his "world" adventure. We were working on Sodor aswell the Tidmouth Shed where Gordon and several other engines rest in. Henry and Edward used to be in the sheds but they have other things to do so they were replaced by Nia whom Thomas found during his adventure and Rebecca, that big banana engine.

Rebecca was an engine that is also just like Gordon as she helps us pull the express coaches together. It's nice to see Gordon opening up his soft side to Rebecca as if you know Gordon. He is an engine that don't like changes.

Long after Henry had left, Gordon still reminiscence of all the time he and Henry had

Long after Henry had left, Gordon still reminiscence of all the time he and Henry had. Mostly about teasing and helping each other out. Atleast Rebecca is there to help with Gordon.

While I was working at Knapford Station as usual. I overheard that the Sir Topham Hatt or known by his nickname, Fat Controller had signed a deal with the Viktor corp. If you never heard the Viktor Corp, basically they are company that manufactures weapons and vehicles. 

I don't get why Sir Topham Hatt would sign a deal with a weapon manufacture company but I mean they do manufactures the vehicles so...

Besides the Viktor Corp. There is also the shooting star phenomenon that is gonna happen in few days. I am looking forward to this day with Gordon and the rest of the engines...