Edward's Runaway

During the time when the announcement was made, Edward was working on his branch line along with Boco delivering goods to Brendam when it happened,

As Edward pulled into Brendam, he saw Salty shunting the trucks to sort them out.

"Hey Salty, shunting the trucks as usual?" said Edward to Salty.

"Ahoy matey! I am shuntin' the trucks!" said Salty in his pirate accent.

"Nice to see you. Anyhow, here is the goods that is needed for Brendam." Edward told.

"Speaking of which what are those tankers that has the Viktor logo?" Edward asked.

"Viktor? I heard that was the new crew that specilizes in the weapon sector that recently came here t' do a business deal." said Salty.

"Why would a weapon company have something in the island of Sodor?" replied Edward wondering why the Viktor is on Sodor.

The driver of Edward got a call from his brother that is living in Mainland for his duty. The driver answered the call and asked why was he calling during working hours. Considering the driver brother is working as a general for the Majesty.

"Hello brother, why are you calling at this time?" The driver responded but he then hears a frantic voice from the other end.

"Carl? C- Okay you are safe. I am just making sure that you are safe and sound." the brother answered.

"Safe? What's going on?"

"Didn't you look at the news or heard from the radio? there is an invasion happening in the west?" the brother told the driver. The driver exits the cab.

"Driver? Where are you going?" Edward looks at the driver in confusion.

The driver entered into the station and looked at the television. The driver saw horrors on the screen. On the screen was the broadcast of Knapford Station, it was on fire and saw people running for their lives as the infected brutally murders and infects the nearby crowds.

"Carl, have you seen the news. If so, I want you to get to Killdane as we are picking you up there as we are trying to deal with the situation." The brother told to the driver.