The Morning.

The scene switches to Tidmouth Sheds where all the engines are sleeping peacefully.

Gordon the Express Engine woke up from his slumber only to find out the others had already left to work on their work except Percy who is still sleeping in the siding where all the coaches is resting.

Gilbert Gibbs then comes to Gordon and tells him about the usual express today.

"Ah, the express. Well time to get my express coaches." said Gordon as he goes on the turntables and is at the siding to get the express coaches. Gordon decided to whistle to the sleeping Percy. Percy woke up from the suprise whistle and is bothered by Gordon.

"Sleepy Percy, sleeping on the siding again after hard work yesterday huh? Well, those hard work won't compare to the magnificent engine like me!" exclaimed Gordon to Percy

Percy only groaned as Gordon pulls in and coupled the Express Coaches for his usual day. Right before Gordon sets off, Gordon asked Percy.

"Oh before I forget, have you seen that little red engine called James?" asked Gordon.

"James? I haven't seen him coming into the sheds before I sleep but I mean I slept during the night." answered Percy.

"Forgettable Percy as usual." said Gordon as Gilbert the driver and the firemen, Gabriel prepared to leave for the Knapford Station.

Once Gordon arrives at the Knapford Station, he waits patiently for the passengers to get in. Then another engine had come into view of Gordon. Gordon had expected James to be taking the coaches but to Gordon suprise, It was Nia!

"Nia?! Where's James? I thought he is gonna be taking the coaches today?" Gordon asked.

"Oh Gordon, well Sir Topham Hatt had ordered me to take James coaches today as James health is not good from what I've heard from The Controller." replied Nia.

"That must be James excuse of not pulling it because of his last night trip to Elsbridge to deliver those supply goods. He must want that deserved rest!" said Gordon.

Nia turns to Gordon and tells him.

"When I asked The Controller what is up with James health. He told me that, It was an infection. An unknown infection like under his right eye, was a wound and the surrounding was purple." Nia said as she expresses concerned for James health.

Gordon face turns from mild face to a worried look.

"What? How could there possibly be a wound on James? What happened during his trip to Elsbridge? And what are those purple that you described?" Gordon said as he is also concerned for his friend.

Just then, Thomas with his loyal coaches, Annie and Clarabel had also pull into the station to grab some passengers.

"Hi Gordon, Hi Nia!  What are you guys talking about?" Thomas whistled to Gordon and Nia,