Brendam Shelter

It was in the middle of night. All the engines and passengers had slept peacefully trying to forget what happened yesterday. Jerich Hudson was the last to fall asleep as he was writing on his paper describing everything that happened yesterday such as Nia unfortunate demise and the Great Western from their branchline.

After Jerich had written everything on the paper, he decided to put it on a notice board and was getting ready to sleep. He was preparing his sleeping bad for the night. He think for a second.

"I should probably check on the engines before I go to sleep." said Jerich to himself. He opened the door and gets near to the engines. Gordon, Emily, Oliver and Duck was all fast asleep. Seth, James fireman was guarding inside James cab when he heard moaning from James. Jerich met with Seth and talks about what is going on. Both decided to check on James condition only to find it worsened,

James infection that covered most of the right part of the face has spread to other part of his face. It wasn't just that, Seth and Jerich was horrified that James right eye was leaking purple liquid and the eye seemingly melted. James was suffering in pain and said to his driver and fireman who was in front of him.

"Please... Can't you do anything? The infection hurts so much!" James wailed in pain.

Jerich and Seth immediately knew that if they are not gonna treat James infection, it will get worse and the probability of death. Seth told to Jerich about how he got signal from radio from Brendam Docks by the Viktor Corp and how they are taking in refugees in the shelter.

"On the radio, it said if any engines is suffering infection. They are gonna take in the engines and supposedly treat them." said Seth

"You sure about it? I can't see a weapon manufacturing company actually making an entire base in the docks though." said Jerich with him having doubts about the corporation.

"There's no other choice. I can't sit here and watch James suffer in pain. You know what to do." responded Seth. Jerich immediately begin packing up and writing on the paper. The paper reads their journey to Brendam Docks for treatment.

Seth fired up James and exits the yard silently. They hoped that they would get their memo and respect their decision to the docks. James passed by Wellsworth where he saw the green diesel on the turntable but he didn't care to look as he wants to get treatment as fast.

They head on the track to Suddery Station and has arrived on the gate for Brendam Docks.

"Stop right there! We are the Viktor guards. Let us investigate you before moving." shouted the guard that was on the gate and many of Viktor guard came to inspect the train.

"I allow it, I just need to get to Brendam Docks to treat my poor red engine." replied Jerich to the guard.

Guard took a moment and decided to let it in to be treated. He send the signal to the higher ups in Brendam Docks to take care of. James was passing in the track seeing the guards all over the docks then he was suprised to see what engines that was resting here,

 James was passing in the track seeing the guards all over the docks then he was suprised to see what engines that was resting here,