Viktor Meeting

Meanwhile at the United Kingdom Military Headquarters.

The higher-ups and the general are talking about the situation in Sodor. These purple parasites had come from the supposed shooting star few days ago. It was a meteor and now the parasites have possessed the human host. These parasites or what we are gonna call them, "Controller" had destroyed most of western Sodor and the generals are all discuss ways of eliminating the threat.

"These threats has infected prominent cities all over Western Sodor such as Tidmouth, Knappford, Crosby, Brendam dan many more. If we don't intervene, these threats might spread outside of Sodor possibly endangering the population." said the general.

"That is what we are discussing today

"That is what we are discussing today." told by the higher-up.

"I have one proposition and that is to quarantine entire Sodor. Close the bridge and only evacuate the important figures out such as Sir Topham Hatt and his family." said one of the officers.

"That might work for short term but long term? How about we capture one of this parasite and experiment on it so that we can know it's weakness." suggested by the officer.

"Good point officer however there is already riots outside our wall in Vicarstown meaning we will have to subdue them before they destroy our walls." said by the higher-up.

As the officers were discussing their plan. The CEO of Viktor Corp, Viktor Hanz came to greet the officers.

"Perhaps you all need my company help? We are specialize for invasions like this." said the CEO.

"Hm, perhaps so. What do you need to get your help?" asked the higher-up.

"60% of the revenue from the railway Sodor and a joint control over the island once we are done with the invasion.  Do you agree?" requested by Viktor Hanz.

"Wait, so this company is gonna control half of Sodor with the Fat Controller?" asked the officer.

"All those are least of my concerns as long we get to eliminate the threats from endangering British people and possibly the Queen." replied by the higher-up.

"Viktor Hanz.  I agree to your proposition." continued.

"Good choice, now let get this to business." said Viktor Hanz smirkly.

The scene zooms out then shifts to the Sodor Ironworks. In afternoon, the Diesels are currently unaware of the situation in Knapford and Tidmouth. Bert was shunting the scrap metal into the siding when he notices dark green engine in the distance.

"Hey, what are you doing here? Don't you see we  are shunting these trucks you pathetic steamie!" exclaimed Bert to the unknown green engine. The green engine stayed silence and only chuffed closer. Bert got a closer look but he was shocked at what happened to it. But it didn't go for him but it went to the other track where Diesel 10 and 'Arry is at.