Killdane Ambush

It was afternoon and Edward had just escaped from Brendam Docks. He was still horrified after what became of Bill and became worried for his friends in Sodor. His driver comforted him saying,

"I am sure they will be taken to the Mainland aswell." comforted Edward's driver.

"Why aren't they coming to Killdane then? I thought they will be taken just like you said?" asked Edward.

"Edward, I convinced my brother to take you with me. Just we are the first one to go out of the island." said driver and continued along the journey.

As soon as their conversation ended, they had reached Cronk. Once, they passed Cronk. They had reached to Killdane. The city had barbed wires all over the perimeter and was guarded by British and Viktor guard alike. We arrived to the checkpoint where the guard asked about their identity.

 We arrived to the checkpoint where the guard asked about their identity

Edward's driver give the guard his identification card. The guard knew about the brother who told to let in a certain blue engine with tender and so they let them in.

The general who was at the station giving orders to his guards, he noticed his brother inside Edward cab. He came to greet his brother after long separation.

"Brother! It's been a long time since I have seen you, anyway it's time to get your engine hooked  up shall we?" said the general to his brother. The helicopter came and soon, the guard start hooking the engine to the helicopter.

"I hope we get out of here safely." said Edward's driver.

"I do hope so." replied the general to his brother.

"Well, we better get you on board on the helicopter. I will get you to the Mainland at the city of Liverpool." continued the general but before he can continue, he was interrupted by the guard who told him about 2 unauthorized engine at front of the gate.

" continued the general but before he can continue, he was interrupted by the guard who told him about 2 unauthorized engine at front of the gate

"Hold on a minute" said the general as he walks to the gate. The brother followed with him to the gate. He was suprised to see who it was at the gate.

It was Ben, one of the china clay twins and Salty, the dockyard shunter.

"Ben?! Salty?! I can't believe it's you guys!" said Edward's driver.

"We came here because we had nowhere place to go! We overheard about you going to Killdane so in logical, we came here!" said Bill.