New story alert (throne)

A historical story about a Manik, even after born as eldest son to king he is been deviated from his title of Yuvaraj, his fought for his right but failed, she trained him, gave all the required training till he reached Gurukul, but at Gurukul  he faced competition with his brothers, where he as to maintain his dignity morals and strength to defeat and protect himself, everything is to be earned in hard way, it made him ruthless heartless and dominating. Will get his title? Will he earn it back as it's his birth right?

Nandini daughter of prime minister. She is middle child, as always middle child get less attention, she is smart, calm, determined stubborn. King gave promise to prime Minster to his one daughter to marry his one of his son, will her fate turns out lucky? Will she marry a Rajkumar or a Yuvaraj? Does her fate effect the son of king? What will happen even after getting lucky she is been deprived from title mahal and throne? Will she become just Ranisa or a queen? Who is the one to face stones in his path with her?

King is king but his throne is one which rules his life and his path, does throne is bloodlust? Will throne unite brothers?

Guys! Can you try my new book? 😌🫣🤭🫢

Is there any face is my emoji if not think as one I am weak about these emojis

Waiting for your response desperately