Haunting mindset

Words:1247

After a week when Manik is traveling from his home to Mukthi's place he saw the same girl she is in jeans and t shirt 👚 having a bun and carrying a handbag 👜 may be had her shopping she is crossing road while Manik is in traffic as it's redlight he stood there. She was passing him so near that he couldn't even think or grasp or may be register she walked away after that a series of horns made him to come out of the trance.

Manik has same feeling to kiss her madly. Why he don't know? He could even come out of this strong feeling for hour once he see her, it's very hard for him to control his heart mind and emotions. He even felt shame full and very much disgusted on himself for this feeling on unknown girl still it made him go crazy 😜

All the fab5 had planned to go and visit some place for tour so they all went for it about 20days as their college will start next week they reached home back.

"It's first day of college, space is one I grow up, it's my mom who used to keep me with her since I am kid, after school I used to come and play here while mom is doing her work, now finally I became a part of it as a student. I am proud of my mom with her hard work she made this place as best now all over India we have fame and student crave to study here. Having mom as principal has its own disadvantages too like I am have now" Manik said to cabir

What does that mean?" Cabir asked confusingly
"Wait and watch"Manik replied

All fab5 entered college, seniors who are waiting for them had seated in a line on the steps blocking the way in, fab5 greeted everyone "good morning"
All smirked one of them spoke "so you guys are freshers?"
"Yes sir" cabir said with excitement
"Good come on their is mopping cloth get started clean these step and go to class and girls with your delicate hands plunk the flowers from garden and bring them to all of us come on fast" send the middle guy who is tall and arrogant
Druv, Cabir and Manik looked at each other and having no choice took cloth and started cleaning, where as Mukthi and Alya started picking flowers and bringing one after one and giving them

Nyeonika came to college, usually she enters college at 10 but today as Manik is having his first day in college she is excited too so she came early seeing Nyeonika car entering college campus all seniors started to run away when she looked at fab5 doing cleaning and picking flowers she suspected the total scene and without a word entered into office and called peon, after few minutes fab5 was sent to class and all seniors were cleaning total college.

"This is the side effect being chairman son" Manik said with announce all his friends laughed.
Manik want to enjoy his college as normal student he was to get bullied made pranks on him get punishments same way he to want to make all such things as they are the memories of life time which can be stored in brain for life time. But mom being chairman never can get such opportunities he knows that.

When all five entered class, the class is full of their old class mates and friends they all are known and very much familiar faces just a few are unknown people. They are wished each other talked about seniors and chilled out. Then professor came in. Class started.

As usual Manik is busy in class. Manik from childhood he is best in studies. He is very much focused in his subjects. He is favourite of many teachers in school as he is best at studies, amazing singer, then good at sports mostly basketball and his outstanding handsome personality.

People who know him will just adore him and some may go beyond crazy in such are so many girls in school are his fans and craziest followers some even stalk him. Manik politely refuse them are requests them to be sane. Cabir is one who go out of control when they start intruding in their works specially when it is their own time of having fun.

Even Mukthi and Alya are too fed up with the questions all girls ask about Manik. Washroom, waiting halls are most irritating for them because of this type of questions and requests to make Manik talk to them or go on dates made Mukthi some times mad. Being a tomboy image she is much irritated and some time irked as cabir

But..., Manik is always composed and silent he is polite and smiling even they irritate him to maximum level. Now Manik is again in same position, new college added some more staring faces and staring eyes on him. Being tall person he always occupy last bench in class so he can see the people who is turning to look him all the time missing their valuable class. Manik feel sorry for them.

When it was break Manik felt relax. Attendant informed fab5 that Nyeonika as invited them to her room for lunch. All got smiles and walked to her room.
"Hi guys! How is space?" Nyeonika asked excitedly
"It's amazing aunty" Alya said instantly
"Wow I am so much excited for you guys"
"We too are enjoying our first day of college" Druv said
All took place why out of blue, Manik mind has rose a question, "does my crush know about space? If so she could have joined and found here in class so she don't know? May be she is in other class? Like arts, science or may be some other courses? If not? God...... why am I even thinking about her?" He composed himself and took glass of water and gulped it in one go.
"Manik!" Druv jerked him which made Manik come out of his own thinking and concussions.
"Yah" Manik said rubbing his face
"Where are you man? We called you twice" cabir asked
"Manik is class not up to your expectations?" Nyeonika asked with worry
"No mom No it's just some points struck in my mind that's it. Everything is perfect" he smiled hugged her
Nyeonika felt relaxed. Rest of the lunch went happily.

Second half of the college time went as blur as Manik mind is constantly bugging about her, he felt sad irked irritated self pity and even deviated till the end of the college which made him exhausted. He straight away went his room and slept till it's his mom who wake him up for dinner. He found himself in college clothes, he excused himself for his mom and changed his dress, after bath and came to dinner.

All family had some small talks as Manik's dad is busy with phone call, they dismissed to their rooms bidding bye. Manik whole night couldn't sleep so he took books started to read what he was taught today in college as it's his daily duty and then went for a dip in swimming pool to relax his mind.

After swimming for half an hour he felt tired and slept.
Just body is sleeping his mind heart soul were haunted by the smile of that long hair cute bubbly girl with those puffy lips 👄