Beyond kiss

Words:1203

Next day in college Manik unknowingly started searching each and every corner of the college. He walked to so many classrooms which are not of his concern and even he once walked to ladies restroom saying by mistake just to check whether he is missing her somewhere.

After a full day search and getting disappointed Manik is again lost and devastated today he just took his guitar and started playing till night.

Next day Manik already felt depressed as he confirmed himself that the girl whom he is searching and secretly wanting to be kissed by him is not going to be with in college and he doesn't know where she is. Mostly he can't kiss her. These are the exact things his brain mind heart and even his hope too spoke in his head harshly.

Manik just took his black shirt and black jeans as always he is looks are killer, he jelled his hair neatly, took his watch had it on his wrist took his favourite black shoe and took his bag pack came down for his breakfast.
"Wow Manik you are looking stunning in black I always found my father in you his looks and charm always" Harsh said proudly
"Dad!!!! Atleast not you, I feel you look like daddu" Manik replied
"Typical Malhotra men, you both look like him stop pampering yourself and have breakfast" Nyeonika taunted both.
Both father and son laughed at Nyeonika. All started eating laughing and taunting each other.

Manik came to college, he is little late today, he just ran to his classroom and took his place, professor entered class just back of Manik.

When attendance was taken class is about to start a voice intruded the class "excuse me sir"
All the class turned towards the source, it's a girl voice as she came running her long hair is almost covered her hair but..... she is medium height, long hair, hand with a single bangle, she slowly adjusted her hair to back of her ear and pushed the rest of hair to back and stood smiling.
"Yes who are you?" Professor asked
"Nandini murthy new student"
"O!!! But you missed two days classes"
"Yes sir, sorry I had some important work to finish"
"I hope it's really important and from now on  you won't miss classes"
"I will not"
"Ok get in" She smiled looked at class took first seat. Every one turned to board except one. It's our own Manik

When Manik was about to take his pen to write with his left hand as he is lefty, he heard a sweet voice and turned his face towards the source and found a long thick black hair covered face, when she with her hand removed hair from face, he found her half face with warm smile, his heart started racing at 200km per hour. She turned her hair to her back while doing he got to see a glimpse of her face which made his heart to stop at once and then beat again in same speed. He got goosebumps, heart racing, body shivering slightly with excitement, then cheeks warm up, same old feeling but at higher intestines "kiss her" Manik lost the battle before starting a war of love hopelessly to girl whom he don't know but now she invaded into every nerve of his body and playing a hopeless games with his heart.

All the time Manik is just observing her back. Which is having long hair may be till her hips which are left free after hold some hair in a small pony which he didn't understand but it's totally fascinating.

All the time Manik is just staring the girl whose name he forgot, may be he know barley known his own name, he want to calm down, make his own body and heart into his control but which is an impossible task for him now.

He never in his 18years felt this way, it's for first time he is in this state which is scaring him hell out of him but why he don't know it's making him most happiest person and even liking this.

When his heart was beating 100km per hour,his brain pooped a question is she really came or he is illucinating things? She came or he is imagining? His heart again started pumping fast. This even irked him a lot

He again took a look of her, he found same black hair and got a smile on face which is a lot of fear and a bit of happiness is been loaded in.

Manik for total three classes he was just staring at her back. When it is break, Manik got up walked straight to the front row and o..... my....... god....... in heaven, his eyes are widened "it's real!!!! My my god..... those lips......... that smile........ she is actually here in my class with me, Manik breath" he warned himself.

Manik trans was broken when cabir hit him on his head Manik turned towards cabir in anger and again turned towards her found no one, he frowned irked and scared again to hell and started to find her and this time found her going out of class and felt happy smile plastered his face eyes sparkled.

"What happened Manik where are you lost?" Alya asked
"Nothing come on I am hungry" Manik replied walking to canteen
All joined him.

In canteen all seniors made Nandini stand infront of them and started shooting questions when Manik entered she is busy in answering them.
"Why are you late to college?"
"I had some personal work"
"What is it?" A senior girl asked
"Bit personal" Nandini said with uneasy
"How old are you?" A boy asked
"17" she replied
"Which branch?"
"Mbipc maths and biological sciences"
"Wow both why?"
"I aimed for medicine but my Appa wants me to give a try for technical courses too so I joined"
"Appa?????? Tamil????"
"Kanada" she replied
"O same"
"No!!!! I am from Karnataka" she stressed
"Ok! Say me something about you"
"I am daughter of Parthasarathy murthy and Janaki murthy. I am only child, I have done my diploma in classical Karnataka music, I know playing violin 🎻 and I have practice of brathnatyam for 12 years, I am topper of our school st. Joseph high school Andheri West. I was been invited to this college in summer for admission so I am here" she said in one go

All just been silent. Manik head popped with so much information. Nyeonika mentioned about her on one when they were having dinner in holidays. In history of space she is the first student who as been invited to join the institution as she is best in many levels. Nyeonika is so much impressed with her.

Manik took deep breath, he also remembered how his mother mentioned that this year he will get a best competitor in academies and even in extracurricular activities. She even warned him him about his singing skills too.

Manik rubbed his jaw, swathed it, pressed his lips and then smiled ruffled his hair with his hand at back and then spoke to himself "beyond kiss now I need more to get from us"