Planning

All the day in college Nandini was stocked to one or other person. As Manik promised he kept her attached to some or other one all time.

When it is break, all gathered in canteen. Manik took deep breath and started "navya you and Mukthi will go to meet his wife and bring him to the place where he want Nandini meet him do drama or anything but manage to make her come to that place"
"Ok Manik feel it as done." Navya said with confident.
"Cabir show your talent and capture it in video I want everything in proof not a single bit is to be missed"
"I am on" cabir shook his hand with Manik
"Druv go to near by police station bring the SI whom mom will call and inform about everything. Bring in prior and let him see everything and then arrest him"
"Ok buddy I will co ordinate with aunty"
"I will be their so all do it in time we can't miss this opportunity"
"Yes" all said in union
"Alya be with Nandu"
"Yes I will"
"I can't" Nandini said with hoarsely
All looked at her with pity
Manik kept his hand on her hand "Nandu do you believe me?"
She nodded
"I will be their with you all time, I will never let him dare him to touch you not even his finger will touch you just stand their that's it"
Nandini got tears "I want my Appa, I just want to hug him and cry" she said with tears
Manik got up and came to her back and turned her, she unknowingly hugged his stomach and started to cry Manik didn't stop her.
Navya came to her and rubbed her back "shhhh Nandu!!!! We all will be there so don't let fear rule you, dare it once and let other girls who may not dare it  not become his victims, please Nandu not only for you but for them please"
Nandini looked at her with tears
"Yes Nandini that bastard should get punished show some courage" cabir and Mukthi said sitting on knees infront of her
"Nandini we are there don't worry" Druv said with smile
Nandini whipped her tears and drank some water and said "ok but it's dangerous"
All laughed "we are fab5 he is in danger" Alya said with laugh all joined her Nandini too smiled
Manik closed his fist in anger
"How can some one lay his eyes on what is mine??? No no one can dare to see what is mine" Manik said to himself but felt relaxed seeing Nandini smile again 

Manik came to Nyeonika room "mom did you call SI???"
"Yes" she took deep breath "he should be punished very harshly Manik"
"Yes mom very harshly" he dusted his palm till his knuckles went white
"Are you sure you want this drama? We can directly give him to police"
"Yes mom I don't want any loop points, if he simply denies then?"
"Ya but it's risky"
"It's worthy"
"Ok then fine go along"
"Druv with visit police station, Mukthi and navya will visit Mrs. Jabac kumar, Alya will stay with Nandini, I will be hiding at place"
"Ok be careful"
"Sure mom"
"When is his class?"
"Next hour"
Manik cursed under his breath "she is crying mom"
"I know it" she patted his back
Manik just hugged her and walked away.

Here when Nandini and Alya were coming out from canteen, when Manik went to visit his mom, a girl came and informed Nandini that jabac kumar is calling her. She shivered a lot, Alya patted her back "Go Nandini he should not suspect us, so go"
"But..."Nandini got tears again
"Shhhhhh it saves so many girls like you from him so do it please" Nandini nodded and with scary walk she went in.

When jabac kumar looked at Nandini he smiled and relaxed in his seat
"So, you are coming to my under constructed apartment at 5?"
Question is simple but it weighed her life she got tears,
"Nandini!!!! Don't be spoil sport, I will make sure you enjoy every bit of it, and don't act like pathivratha, and all it's just physical need as simple as our hungry so be excited for me, now go to class, I will come to teach and then in evening I will teach you a different subject" he smiled and winked
Nandini got angry and even tears she ran out of the staff room.

Alya hugged Nandini in warm hug "don't worry he will learn his lesson"
"He needs punishment Alya he badly needs"
"Yes he do come on let's go to his class"
"Will he allow you?"
"He will, Nyeonika aunty will see to it don't worry"
Both came to class.

Botony class started, their is smirk on the face of jaboc kumar, seeing Nandini, he looked away from her and started his class, he is checking her out, time to time, Alya observed it and was about to shout on him, Manik entered class
"Excuse me, I need to sit in this class"
"I think you opted for maths"
"Yes but my mom What me study both biological classes and maths classes can I come?"
"Ok sit down" jaboc said with frustration
Manik walked in and sat infront of Nandini so that he can cover Nandini totally
Seeing Manik sitting infront of Nandini and blocking her jaboc got angry
"Manik sit last, the students back of you can't see board"
"So?? I won't change" Manik replied in harsh tone
"You are deans son that doesn't mean you are so reckless and irrespectable, go back" he ordered
"I will not go"
Jaboc don't want to dare attention not specially today when he planned to have Nandini so he took deep breath "you are lucky today I am in best mood but from tomorrow I will not, I want you to take last seat"
Manik fist went white in anger but composed himself. Class again started. Manik blocked the view of Nandini totally, Alya held her hand to make her feel better.

Nandini felt happy and proud, all the people who are helping her this moment of time when she is in devastated and vulnerable. Friends do help but these six people are standing as wall to protect her and safeguard her totally.

Nandini determines "Manik Malhotra I am clean bold for you, you are struck with me for life time whatever be the situation whatever be the problems I am yours forever" she smiled genuinely.

Alya looked at her and smiled and asked "it's good to see you smiling but why this smile?"
"I feeling so protected and safe with you people"
"You should, Manik plan never fails so don't worry"
Nandini smiled. When she was about to turn her face towards class, she was startled by the voice of jaboc kumar "good to see you smiling" he wispered
He smirked and was about to go to his place he tripped and fell down. He hit his face very hard, all gasped some smiled, he got up and looked at either side and found nothing, he rubbed his nose as it is bleeding and walked to his place thinking about how he tripped.

Manik is the one who kept his feet to make jabac trip as he heard him commenting Nandini. He want to hit his face hard so that it bleed, and tear him into pieces but Nandini dignity is most important making issue out of it will lead stares from all which he hated most. Gossip takes place which is another nightmare so he want to deal it silently.

Class completed, Manik looked Nandini, she gave a small smile, Manik smiled broadly, blinked his eyes, she got tears again he nodded no "be brave just an hour to go please, your tears are killing me" he said softly.
"Nandini Yaar!!! See what will happen to him, so just relax" Alya said with smile Nandini nodded. Manik took deep breath kept his hands on his waist and took her hand "Alya go to class, I will talk to her"
"Ok Manik" Alya left. Manik took her to music room steps

"Nandini! Listen carefully, you are my possession, mine no one has right to even look at you, dream about you, touching you is impossible so relax I will stay with you all time, did you get it?" He said softly
"Why?" She asked in low voice while blinking her eyes in surprise
"Once again you ask me why? I will smooch your lips till they turn more puffy and ...... I want to do it now to make you Ok but you are not ready for it"
Nandini widened her eyes in shock
Manik leaned close to her and pecked her lips softly "you are mine" he hugged her, she too hugged him and felt much better.
"Can you be Ok now??? I need to go and check everything will you be ok?"
She nodded he again pecked her lips and kissed her forehead "I will protect you Nandu always" he promised. She smiled a little Manik left her in class and went out.