Just mine

Nandini came home as corpse, she is angry on herself how come she let this happen? He got injured to save her, protect her, still he is smiling and he want me to take care of myself, my food my sleep how???? Why???

She stood under shower thinking all happened in one day, he, his friends, his mother, everyone are selfless how can this be??? What should I do? How can I repay all this?

Nandini father is not less in worry, he is pity on himself that he couldn't protect his princess from evil, today a small kid protected her, got injured and sleeping on bed still they all want my daughter to get freshen up and eat sleep, they all really gods to me specially Manik. I want someone  like Manik to protect Nandu throughout her life, exactly same, why can't he???? Is it too early??? They are just kids.

But still he managed to do all this for Nandu, and we can't forget at this tender age people develop feelings get attracted, is he??? If so what should I do??? Should I keep Nandu away from all this? Should I let her experience her own life, why is this so confusion? Why parenting is always a challenge? Where we should choose what is correct and what is correct for her? Why am I thinking all this now????

Is he like this to everyone? May be he had big heart? Am I over reacting?may be? He and his friends along with his mom help us, I should make sure to call them all for lunch or dinner once for sure.

Nandini's mom started crying like hell, she is scared totally, seeing her daughter this vulnerable made her panic. Seeing her crying Nandini father Bhaskar came to her, hugged her "no no!!!! Don't cry we have to be strong show her that we are her strength we can't make her weak"
"Yes" said Geetha her mother said

Here in hospital Manik is trying to sleep, the scene of Jaboc going to hit Nandini trolled his mind, he instantly got angry, his fist turn hard knuckles turned white.
"How could be dare think of hitting my girl??? My girl? She is fragile and soft, what would I have done if she was in my place now? I would have definitely kill that bastard but same I would have killed myself for not protecting her." He felt sudden pain in head he hissed.

"What happened bacha!!!!" Nyeonika asked immediately
"Head is paining mom"
"Don't take risk Manik stop thinking"
"Yeah!" He closes his eyes to calm himself.

When Manik woke up, he found Nandini sitting on stool besides his bed. Cabir and Druv are sleeping on sofa while sitting.

Manik smiled, she got tears flowing on cheeks, "shhhh stop it Nandini, your tears makes me feel like a failure, I shouldn't have protected you from all this I failed I shouldn't have let him eye on you let him talk to you let him speak nonsense to you..... I shouldn't have let him even think of seeing you, he thought of touching you..... I should have killed that bastard" Manik said with burning eyes and cold tone

Nandini held his hand, "stop it Manik!!! It's non of your fault, you saved me, you protected me, because of you I am alive, please Manik!!!!" She don't know what to say more.

"Ok ok stop crying, did you something?"
"No she didn't!!! She said she will eat with you here, so I brought her here" said  Bhaskar
Manik looked at him who is at entrance smiled
"So where is my food? What did you bring me?" Manik asked Nandini with smile
Nandini wiped her tears took basket she kept water bottle aside "I brought idle which is very lite food and some kichidi too, along with sambar"
"Sounds good but what is idle?" Manik asked with confusion
Being a North Indian not everyone knows idles so he too don't know.

She smiled "idle is South Indian breakfast which is made without oil butter or anything unhealthy products and it is steamed one very lite to digest easily.