Determined

Words:1100

Next day morning Manik  came to college early he somehow want to make everything better. He just want to make Nandini happy, want to comfort her, make her smile but....... he don't know why????

Nandini came to college, she is pale and smile is so dry, she took her seat besides Navya, her friend. She is very talkative and active person. Nandini enjoys her company a lot both are friends from childhood.

Today is not one of their usual days Nandini is feeling low, she couldn't comprehend the words which Manik said in anger, she is all time thinking the meaning in those words.

One moment he said he want to chew her lips and other moment he feels she is playing tricks and ordered her to stay away from him.

After thinking for whole night she got the idea of what Manik is feeling about her, he is confused with the new feelings which invaded into his heart which is making him weak and crazy which is giving him tough time as he don't know what is the feeling, he is unable to name them.

She smiled, when she again recollected his words, she so want to turn back and look at him and make fool but she dropped the idea and kept stern and sad face.

Unknown of all these feelings Manik is struggling with both contradictory statements like he so want to kiss her hug and keep her near to his heart same time he want to run away from him as he is going crazy.

Manik lost interest in everything only Nandini is roaming in his heart and mind. His total existence is been lost somewhere only Nandini name is been carved in his mind heart and even on his tongue.

When class is going on he is scribbling some thing not even concentrating what is going on. Cabir when felt Manik is lost in something he hit Manik's elbow with his to make him come out of his thoughts
"Aaaaaa" Manik said loud

Whole class turned to his side cabir palmed his face with embarrassment Manik too looked at surroundings and felt embarrassed which made him more angry as this all is happening due to Nandini in which he drown for some reason and he don't know the reason.

When it is lunch time Manik tried to talk to Nandini but she didn't give chance to him she just rushed away with Navya. Having no choice Manik walked to dinning area.

"Yaar Manik!!! Today you have to say what happened why you where so lost in class? And what was that yesterday you dismantled your room which is so much not you? Did you recognise you smashed your guitar favourite guitar What is going on?" Cabir asked all four too sat rounding him

Manik took deep breath, " I don't know Yaar!!!! I seriously don't know I want something but same time I don't want it and want to keep it away from me so so far, but why I don't know but I want it I do want" Manik said in trans watching Nandini back

"Manik what you want?" Mukthi asked
"I don't known Mukthi I seriously don't know what I want" he got tears
"What the hell Manik???" Alya hugged him all four too gave him group hug
"Pagal!!!! First calm down say what is making you so vulnerable?" Druv asked
"I really don't know I am going crazy I am feeling as if I am fool two contradictory statements are fighting strongly in me where to go what to do how to come out I really don't know"
"Again same What is it?" Mukthi asked
"Yaar!!!! Leave him let him first calm, Manik don't think just do what you feel to do not that you have to do" cabir said
Manik looked at him "but what I want is insane"
"May be you are exaggerating it, it's not so when you do feel it how can it be insane?"
"Yes but still I feel it's it's........ o god I am loosing everything guys I need some time I will join you give me few minutes" he came running from canteen as he found Nandini coming out of canteen.

Manik took her elbow and dragged her to next room which is empty as it's gym, she already expected this as Manik is fighting with his own feelings. She so knew he want to clear his mind.

"What Manik why did you drag me like this?"
"I want to know why I feel like crazy when it comes to you why?"
"How come I know what you feel?"
"You don't known?" He asked astonishment
"Do you think I should know?"
"Yes you should know"
"What should I know?" She asked with full attitude
"What what???? Arey here I am going crazy and you tho just calm how?"
"Why are you going crazy Manik?"
"I don't know, when you take my name it feels like my name is so good, these lips these lips make me go crazy I just want to chew them, but I know it's insane and feeling bad as I am thinking about a girl like this how can I feel like this?"
"Do feel like this with every girl?" She asked with hope
"No never not even once until I found you in beach for first time"
"Now think Manik only with me what you want to do?"
"I want to hug you, keep you near my heart, kiss you, spend time with you, seeing you smiling.... so so many things"
"Why?"
"Why......... why I don't know"
"Manik new things make us confused and crazy but that doesn't mean you should act crazy and hurt yourself like this" she showed his hand, she made him sit on one chair and took the sandwich and gave him to eat as she saw him not having his lunch, she brought one.
"What you are feeling and what is making you confused, I figured out it's now your turn sit in place take guitar and tune it then close eyes feel it you will know what it is then walk to me say it, it's simple" she shrugged
As in trance he listened and ate sandwiches and took bottle from her and had water when both heard bell sound returned back to class silently.

Manik is total silent as if some one as hypnotised him with their skills but actually Nandini mesmerised him with her words and smile.

Both are in their own world, one is confused soul the other is determined