Meeting the other Autobots and Human ( Wasp)

Wasp's POV

" I missed you too little sister". Bumblebee said as we continued to hug.

" SISTER!?" I heard a bunch of voice yell. I looked behind bee to see two other bots.

There was one mech and one femme, the mech was big, taller then bee with an olive green paint job. The femme was about the same height as me and she had a blue and pink paint job.

Bee turned around to look at the two, " Oh, hey guys. Yes, this is my little sister, well twin little sister." He said as he gave me a side hug.

" TWIN SISTER" I heard coming from the side of me. I looked to the side of me but I didn't see nothing.

" Down here". The voice said, I looked down to see two weird creatures. I jumped back a little into bee's side.

"Woah woah woah, calm down Wasp. These are the beings that inhabit this planet , he said reassuring me.

"There called humans" I turn to see the Olive green bot talking.

" Name's Bulkhead", the olive green mech now, I know as Bulkhead said introducing himself.

"That's Arcee", He said pointing to the femme, " And those to are human friends, Raf and Miko. he said pointing to the human male and female.

"Your Bee's sister? What's your name? How you get all scratched up like that? Have you ever used a wreaking ball or a punching bag? How much is bee old by? How-

" Woah, slow down Miko, let her speak before you start asking her different qustions at once" Bulkhead getting Miko to quiet down.

" Ok fine, but she at less tell us her name?" Miko said.

Everyones eyes went back to me, " Hi everyone, my name is Scarlet Wasp, but everyone calls me Wasp for shorty. I said as everyone smile at me, but then Arcee stop smiling and started walking down a hallway looking sad.

" What's wrong with Arcee?" I asked Bee, he shaked his head letting me know not right now. I nodded and leaning into his side as my optics started to get heavy.

Bee's POV

As Wasp leans on my side, I feel her body get lighter, I looked at her to see her optics closing a slowly. I scuffed at the site and picked her up bridal style. I turned to looked at Optimus for permission, he nods at me and I began walk down the hallway to my berthroom. The door to my room open and I walked in, I walked towards my berth and placed Wasp down carefully.

I looked at her with love and happiness, she looked so peacefully something that I haven't seen in a long long time. I kissed her helm and got up to leave, but then I felt someones grab my hand. I turned to see Wasp sitting up a little looking at me with tried, sad optics.

"Can you stay with me for the night?" She asked, gripping my hand tightly shaking a little looking at me as if i'm going to disppear when she wakes up. I looked at her with soft optics and smiled.

"Of course" I said as I get in bed with still holding hand

"Goodnight Big Brother" Wasp said as she started to fall asleep, I got up a little and kissed he on her helm again and laid back down starting to drift asleep. " Goodnight Little Sister".

( This isn't as close as I imagied it but its close

( This isn't as close as I imagied it but its close. Bee and Wasp sleeping together.)

A/N

( Sorry for being away for a while, My birthday was Sunday so I had to plan things to do before than and also I had got a case of writers blog during that time. Sorry for the shorty chapter, but I hoped you liked it.)